Gcoomans - seller feedback

Nothing to say that hasn’t been said already. Great care and easy transaction. Great seller.

2 Likes

Made an awesome trade with Gethin and it went smooth the whole way!? We each mailed w/tracking number the same day! Cool A+

1 Like

Completely forgot to post in here, but I made a purchase from Gethin last week and it ruled! Killer yo, killer price, killer transaction. You can’t go wrong!

1 Like

Purchased a weekender from Gcoomans and he threw in a nice fixed wooden throw as a well which was very thoughtful and generous. Thank you! The process was quick and simple. Recommended to anyone looking to buy from him.

1 Like

The quickest BST transaction I’ve ever had. Talked on a Saturday, beautiful Trophy throw by Monday, with great communication.

2 Likes

Had a great experience with @gcoomans! Packaged everything better than Amazon does.

1 Like

More love for @gcoomans! Thanks for the sweet John Gates wood fixie and the bonus Glow Yo & kendama in the box, too. I hope sometime on the other side of this crazy pandemic we can meet up and throw some time

1 Like

Picked up a Kendama from Gethin and they were fantastic to deal with, they helped me pick, sent extra string, some cool stickers, pointed me to some great resources, and were kind enough to make me a really good deal. Basically, they’re just a really great person who I had the pleasure to interact with, don’t hesitate to deal with them!

@gcoomans is so understanding, took post office a month to get my throws to him and he was cool as a Hindu cow, trade with him :heart:

1 Like

Great to deal with and fast shopper thank you bro don’t hesitate to deal with stand up guy

1 Like