G5 Yo-Yo Review

So this is my first review about the Yoyofactory G5. NOTE: This isnt that good but its basic.

http://www.yoyonation.com/product.php?productid=16760&cat=275&page=2

Shape/Looks  9/10         
      I love the H shape for looks and is awesome with the Stacks and the Gold and Blue sides are extremely smooth and sparkly. Also the H shape maxamises spin time!
                                        Hubstacks/Z-stacks 9.5/10
     I've only played with only 3 or 4 other stacked yoyos but the is AMAZING extremely smooth, no wobble, and looks good! But withour the hibstacks.. it just doesn't seem right..
                                            String Tricks 10/10
     You can't even feel the yoyo on the string. I've had it for 30 minutes and I can say the it is worth the MONEY! It seems magnatized to the string like it knows where to go for what trick
                                               Spin Time  12/10
      WOW! I got it, put in the string. Threw it once, 3:58! With my legacy i was getting 1:58 with a good throw! Not to compare them because legacy is a cheaper yoyo, but still a great yoyo, but we're not talking about that. I can miss GT laceration 20 times and still have spin for a few more times!
                                               Responce  10/10
    Its great, its unresponsive out of the box, just like I like it perfect for whips, laceration or anything! Silicone all the way!
                                                 Grinds/Other   8/10
     The grinds are ok.. throwhand isnt very good because of its H shape but my huge finger is perfect for finger grinds and thumb grinds. Also this comes with LOTS of bonuses with it 2 SETS of z stacks, long stacks, short stacks and free string!!! 
                                                  Overall 9.98/10
        GREAT first metal yoyo and i would recomend this to anyone! Perfect for me, worth the money! Buy them now cause they'll go fast!!!

YAY I'M DONE!!!!!!! 

-Evan-

not bad, just put it in the yo-yo review section next time.

woah woah woah? two sets of z stacks!? long stacks? and short stacks!? free string!?! who did you order from, how much, and be very specific give me the details.

This thread is from 2009, no need for the necro

oh didnt notice…ill just go cry in this corner now L T.T

THIS YOYO RULES I WANT TO GET IT SOON

BIGGEST NECRO IN THE HISTORY OF NECROS!

What’s a necro?

Well, it’s like a shortened form of necromancy. It means when you bring a thread back to life, like you post on it after nobody has posted on it for years. Hoped this helped!

“necromancy” = back from the dead.

Does necromancy really apply to reading a review and commenting on it whilst being a nube?

nice review

Jesus STOP NECROING!