G2 YoYos New - Eclipse Day

I got Mrs Gross to help assemble some
Nessie boxes last night :slight_smile:

Camera shy

1 Like

Galactic Rift Nessie

1 Like

ooooh, that turned out nice. That was the winner from that colorway name contest right?any spin shots?

Yes and let me see what I can do on the spinning shot

Spinning shot

2 Likes

Nice! That was such a cool backwards contest, Nice to see what yall came up with and it looks great. Good job!

I just wanted to thank everyone for the support on the yoyoskills awards.

I was so happy to see the albatross was nominated for yoyo of the year! It is currently in second behind the artic circle.

Also we are right there with something for new manufacturer of the year.

Itโ€™s great to have the support you all have given us.

I really appreciate it!
Merry christmas everyone!

AL7 Nessies are on the CNC

Man, I only had enough money for one, do you think that since the nessies play solid already that they might be too heavy?

I donโ€™t think they are going to be too heavy, they are going to be even more solid, but they should still weigh under 68 grams. Im really excited to try them, I think they are going to play different that anything else out there

Agreed, will they be in the same colorways as the al7 trosses?

We will be doing different colors. Undecided on the color though

Im sure theyll be great. Do you think theyll be solid colors?

Awesome.

Wait, what? AL7 Nessies? Save one for me!!

Thinking solid colors, maybe half and halfs.

Might experiment with a splash, but the solid colors came out so good on the Albatross we might not mess with it.

clear anno please
;D ;D ;D

Already did that :slight_smile: not on an al7 though hmmm

I bit the bullet and got an AL7 today :slight_smile: Very excited for it to come. I got the Statuesque colorway.Only 1 left now, so if anyone really wants one you better move!

Hey everyone, we decided it was best for Brett and the company if I took it over 100% he will now be a sponsored player. Please ask me any questions you may have. I have some big plans for 2013!

AL7 series Nessie is on its way to get anodized. They might be available here at yye. Will keep you updated.