G2 YoYos New - Eclipse Day

AL7 Nessie

You going Solids again or mixing it up with the colorways?

The 7075 is harder to anodize so I am sticking with solids. I might do some half and half ones though

Statuesque and cherry bomb half and half

And the other two half and half aslo

Half Ice and half Cherry Bomb would be cool. Do you think youā€™re ever going to do half and half AL7 Albatrosses?

I do want to do some more AL7 Tross but im not sure yet. and if i do, i think i will do different colors than the first run of them was

1 Like

AL7 Albatross came in today. Took the string off and threw on a Toxic Snake(seemed like the right thing to do all things considering) and it plays like butter. Easily going to make its way into my favorites. I havenā€™t played a 6061 tross to compare, but the weight feels just right and very balanced. Super quality yoyo and the statuesque colorway is very cool looking. Nothing else that I have has anything close to the bronze/brown color, very unique.
Highly impressed G2. Highly impressed.

:o ;D
Thank you!

Welcome Nathan to the team!

You might know Nathan from creating the Facebook pages: throwbreak, and fixed Friday.

He was also on the yoyoskills.com staff

I think you posted the wrong video:)

Oooops

Messed that up on my phone lol fixed

New pins!

Jesse Christe welcome to the team!

1 Like

Love his style! Good choice G-Squared!

1 Like

Wow, great skills on Jesse. 0:51 I was all :o. Other parts, too, naturally.

1 Like

Hey everyone I just wanted to make a FYI post. Brett is no longer an owner or team member of G Squared YoYos. We had a good run together but it has come to an end. There were some things that came between us and it wasnā€™t good for the business or the community. I will continue to run things as I was, but now I will have the help of my Wife and she will fulfill the second part of G Squared. Brett is a good friend and I wish him nothing but the best!

If anyone has any questions feel free to contact me via PM, Facebook, or email

Jake

1 Like

Hereā€™s wishing you the best, Jake! Looking forward to more great things from G Squared!

Two thumbs up!

Good luck in the future and I look forward to seeing more awesome designs and colourways from you!

3 Likes

Keep at it! Donā€™t tell that guy who posted above meā€¦but my BooBerry Nessie is the only non-CLYW throw in my regular rotation!

-BPG