G2 YoYos New - Spartans Spin

• You cannot advertise releases of your product at other stores (either directly or indirectly).
5 Likes

fair! i’ve deleted the drop details from my original post

3 Likes

maybe be mindful of that with future videos and the like as well… appreciated!

5 Likes

I see things are getting a bit spicy today. Hope we’re all doing ok

8 Likes

Interesting

4 Likes

in today’s video, we get another look at the torching process of Ti yoyos…

… and jake uses a yellow string?? :scream: :scream:

6 Likes

gooooooOOOooOOOOd morning and welcome to MMYY. did you manage to catch Scales Open Vol 4 this weekend?

5 Likes

video is super late, i apologize… hope you like what the mystery SS colorway was!

5 Likes

Real nice Clark

4 Likes

my pick’s gonna have to be the TiShee or the Gravel Road Hawk. what’s your pick?

4 Likes

Tishee or pacific fade Arbiter.

3 Likes

Kaleidoscope Banshee.

Second choice gravel road hawk

5 Likes

Sir, finishing this fight.” - Sierra 117 to Lord Hood, circa 2552 AD

4 Likes

what a treat to end the week! here’s your first look at Project B with Jake and his impressions!

4 Likes

Where can I buy you guys’ products?

1 Like

What I would like to see in a yoyo description page is

Pictures that can help identify. If you are not sure of a model you should be able to scan these pictures and find a match.

Primary features. Long spin time, stability, wide catch area, grinds, finger spins, etc… What is the focus? What makes this yoyo special? If I know what I want from my next yoyo, this would help me narrow down my choice. Right now this is the hardest area to find information on with G2. What did you have in mind when designing each yoyo?

Retail price range. Very handy for when you see a used G2 up for sale.

2 Likes

Most of that stuff is fluff. How many yo-yos are marketed as long spin, competition based, stable? It’s true but doesn’t help you know how a yo-yo plays. And really the only way to know is to try it yourself.

7 Likes

We only sell direct on our website and through a monthly patreon membership currently.

2 Likes

i’m a bit confused about the Project B, is this a new G2 yoyo?

1 Like

Yes. Not the final name but the working name until we release it. It’s a project that patreon members got to influence the design

5 Likes