G2 YoYos New - Spartans Spin

Seriously, people are entering a raffle just to win the right to buy from his store. It’s crazy but awesome for G2.

2 Likes

I didn’t have a great way to sell a yo-yo I have 2 of. When 100 plus would be trying to buy them. I didn’t want to do eBay because that just leads to pay to play and I don’t think that’s fair to all our fans

7 Likes

I totally understand the reasoning behind it, I’m just saying from my standpoint it’s brilliant to even be at that point.

3 Likes

Jake torches a TiShee in today’s video!

also, i believe this might be the first time we are seeing Jake in a new light (60fps)

7 Likes

I was thinking I messed it up. Went the wrong way to counter out the fluorescent lighting

6 Likes

looking for upcoming drops this week? watch this edition of MMYY!

tutorial here (sorry for the late post):

5 Likes

in today’s video:

• adorable & cute Jonah sings a song
  • G2HQ acquires a new photoshoot area outdoors
  • Jake cleans up the living room
2 Likes

spoiler alert: the X on the treasure map is in jake’s back yard. he just wants free labor (you) to help him dig a hole so that he can build a tiny creek (for backdrops in his photos)

4 Likes

I do need some help clearing the woods

3 Likes

drop day is TODAY! we have a number of Arbiters in both fades available for their respective drops (watch the video to know the drop times!) and some artist-edition Respawns as well!

2 Likes

can’t wait to see what the mystery color for that Banshee SS is!

2 Likes

SAME! I also glad he kept it a mystery, just have to avoid facebook and this before mine comes. Haha

trust me, you WANT to watch this week’s MMYY till the end. it’s less than 4 minutes long. spoiler: nice colorways

2 Likes

in today’s video, Jake shows us his favorite tree and also a closer look at the two new Banshee '18 colorways

3 Likes

Rage or Ripper in your future Banshee SS? Jake wants to know so leave a comment with your answer!

4 Likes

Ripper

1 Like

Ripper. I find the groove in the Rage tends to prevent movement of the strings, bunching them up on one side of the bearing.

1 Like

g2_fans_need_to_hear_this

2 Likes

@skklexie, i don’t think you are supposed to be overtly advertising another company’s drops in this section

3 Likes

i dont think it’s a problem? forum rules dictate not linking to other sites, or am i wrong?

1 Like