G2 YoYos New - Spartans Spin

I think the new ones sold for 95 if I’m not mistaken.

2 Likes

65-95

2 Likes

Cool. Paid right in the middle then!

2 Likes

i’m personally leaning towards the splash, what about you guys? lemme know in the comments!

4 Likes

That Chiefs splash is pretty sick.

2 Likes

only two Covenants with the kaleidoscope speckles in existence… who’s the lucky two people (on Facebook and Patreon) who will get their hands on them?

2 Likes

hey @skklexie, how about giving @G2_Jake updating his site?

2 Likes

you can just PM him and get him to do it, though :joy:

2 Likes

but he can post here, looks like he could use more help there :rofl:

1 Like

well, he’s a swell guy and i consider him a friend, but i don’t like him THAT much :rofl:

just kidding, jake!

2 Likes

lmfao!!!

1 Like

What updates?

2 Likes

details on the previous releases, specs, etc.

1 Like

What details do you want on previous releases? Do you guys want me to post each drop in the news section of the site?

Most important thing I want updated is a photo gallery of each of our models.

4 Likes

that would be sweet! that and specs, i think. i’m a data guy. i love going to your site and looking at the model, and then seeing the details of the release (then the mass info for the 7075 in parentheses). a side, profile (response), and oblique… my thoughts.

2 Likes

I guess I’ve liked not promoting based on specs. Once people try my stuff they usually like it. If they aren’t sure about a spec on paper they might be less likely to even give it a try.

3 Likes

I do want them with the images for the yoyos page though.

4 Likes

winners of the Kaleidoscope Covenants drawing announced!

in the video, two grown men eating hotdogs, Jonah touches ants, the Gross family goes for a walk, and Soul-tier Patreon patrons get their pick at two beautiful Arbiter fades for March

5 Likes

That’s an interesting point. I’ve been wary of yo-yos less than 44mm wide(just used to wider yo-yos), and didn’t really get over it till I got some G2s.

2 Likes

Specs are important. Imagine selling hammers, but you don’t tell people the sizes. You may be on to something, though. ::registers bighammerorlittlehammer.com::

All jokes aside, you could be totally right. My yoyos don’t sell out in 2 seconds :joy: Yeah, maybe just do you.

If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it!

2 Likes