G2 YoYos New - Spartans Spin

and here is our MMYY!

black-on-black-on-black-on-pastrami-on-rye Arbiters are on schedule to be this week’s drop! as usual, we will share any drop intel with you as soon as i get them!

6 Likes

Shaving that beard

3 Likes
3 Likes

okay people, leave a comment here and let Jake know what’s your preferred drop day this week for the Black-on-Black Arbiters! he’s leaning towards the drop happening on Thurs or Fri evening, but if you have got any preferences, speak your mind!

3 Likes

dude i missed the life nebula?

3 Likes

We all missed it, dude. Well, except 8 of us. Or less than that if someone grabbed doubles, if that’s possible. It’s a beaut.

2 Likes

drop deets!

• Twenty (20) pieces of Blackout Arbiters
  • Thursday (today!) 4/23/2020
  • 8pm Eastern
  • Your one and only G2 store

much love from the other side of the world, my friend :hearts:

2 Likes

hey @skklexie, since you have the line on all drop details for the yye thread, anyway you have a line on getting privy throw access for the yye cats? :thinking:

2 Likes

There is a surprising lack of info on Arbiters. Cannot even find a decent YouTube review

sorry dude, i’m only really paying attention to one or two brands. they do NOT tell me beforehand, whatever info i post here on the G2 thread was info i got from the g2_drops instagram account :joy:

i’m just here helping Jake update this thread cuz i offered to help, as a friend

4 Likes

I do not sent units out the the reviewers. It doesn’t make sense to me to “pay” for good publicity.

Our website is lacking on details. I am the only one to blame for that.

6 Likes

Missed out on my first attempt at a G2 drop by a couple minutes I guess, got distracted by dinner with the fam. That all black Arbiter looked amazing, though. Will definitely be keeping an eye on the BST.

@G2_Jake, you got any B-Grades?

4 Likes

fam and dinner is better then expensives chunks of metal. :wink:

2 Likes

Idk. My family can’t do a gyroscopic flop…but I have not necessarily tried

5 Likes

Touche. :joy:

2 Likes

Good man.

Yeah we had a couple glitches. Will end up dropping in FB

1 Like

and this here, ladies and gents, is what we call functional art

4 Likes

That is some beautiful colors.

1 Like

That speckle is :fire:

1 Like

Anyone ever how much the respawn was retail?

2 Likes