G2 YoYos New - Spartans Spin

Watching those kids smile and laugh is a good way to start the day.

4 Likes

I try to cut out all the crying :joy:

4 Likes

$99 for solids

1 Like

Which color?

1 Like

6 Likes

in today’s video, Jake puts us in a zoo (a book of colors)

6 Likes

today’s video is a trick tutorial!

6 Likes

ohhhhh yeahhhhhh we have some beautiful throws dropping this week! stay tuned for more details on the drops!

5 Likes

jonah wears a tshirt with hashtag ROAR in this video, as it is his motto, his mission, and what he does all day <3

stay tuned for drop deets!

4 Likes

here’s a little community engagement for you: Jake needs a name for this colorway (frankly it should just be called Amazeballs). make your suggestions in the comments!

5 Likes

Nebula :call_me_hand:

7 Likes

i saw it on g2_drops, its a great name!

2 Likes

Nebula Lifes and Respawns coming this Friday!

• 4/17/2020
  • 7pm Eastern
  • 8 pieces each
6 Likes

what will the Respawns and Lifes retail at?

1 Like

These are absolutely adorable and I’m absolutely going to miss out again. Good luck to everyone trying to nab one of these beauts!

3 Likes

Sorry, I’ve yet to get acquainted with G2 since returning to the hobby: Are G2 releases typically “dropped” in such low numbers?

2 Likes

We try to have 20-30 units available for all drops to give everyone a good chance to get one.

These are more limited. Just 8 of each.

4 Likes

It’s a sick game they play with their customers :rofl::rofl::rofl: But the quality of the throws are top notch and worth every penny.

6 Likes

Haha more of a supply issue since this is my hobby and not my job. But I like games. I’m pretty competitive. Let’s do that

4 Likes

back to back posting today! (sorry jake, i had some personal things to attend to)

5 Likes