G2 YoYos New - Spartans Spin

G2_Madi is such a cute baby, she makes my day every time she smiles. I’m glad you had such a lovely birthday, Jake!

in other news, I hope you guys managed to snag a mystery box!

7 Likes

Is it bad that as sweet as it would be to get the banshee ss added to my box I would be more hyped for that maroon/wine colorway covenant to be in there

4 Likes

Nope covey is a top tier throw

4 Likes

i mean, who even hides in their garage to eat their own birthday cake?

INTENSE JUDGING COMMENCES

1 Like

you forgot to mention it was because he didn’t want to share with his kids. :joy:

wow, thanks for spoiling the video… :joy:

3 Likes

:sweat_smile: :grimacing:

1 Like

let us know if you were lucky and got a free Banshee SS with your Covenant!

4 Likes

no that’s how you Strat a video, #coffeefortheG2fam

1 Like

I’m gradually hopping on the G2 train. Picked up an OG Elite about a month ago and love it. Also grabbed a Banshee SS after hearing so many good things about it.

Any thoughts on the Arbiter? Looks intriguing.

5 Likes
5 Likes

so good @SimplyMike is still new to me but I love his channel so much

4 Likes

Hey Thxx. I’m grateful for you in my audience

4 Likes

second time i’m seeing my G2 photos featured in your videos :joy:

EDIT: just to be clear, i’m honored to have my photos featured on a youtuber’s video. i mean it’s probably nice enough that he decided to use it in his video. hopefully my original message didn’t sound negative. i’m only doing an edit now cuz i thought for a while and it didn’t sound friendly/positive

3 Likes

in this week’s MMYY, Jake shows off some of the February patreon patrons’ custom Lifes (if you missed that on the other social medias) and seems like we are gearing towards having a drop later this week, tentatively on Thursday.

be sure to keep watching the videos and/or following @g2_drops on Instagram for specific release times/dates <3

2 Likes

dude the banshee ss is such a clean looking yoyo, I need to pick one up some time

4 Likes

like i said on Facebook: More Jonah and Madi, less Jake please

4 Likes

Haha super excited ended up with the color I was hoping for in the covenant!

Side note no banshee ss in my box so 6 out of 35 odds for everyone else now!

3 Likes

What’s the retail on the covenant

2 Likes

Pacific Fade Banshee SS

Thursday 4/9/20
5pm EST

in the G2 Store

4 Likes