G2 YoYos New - Spartans Spin

Spread some cheer when you can. We’re all going through it right now. Really means a lot to others than you think.

7 Likes

my favorite part of this video was the hide-and-seek game at the end, and Jake’s third dumb trick

4 Likes

Can’t believe it only uploaded the hide and seek this morning.

2 Likes

which was why I didnt link that video last night (my local time) :joy:

2 Likes

Repost project?

you have THREE DAYS to send your registration email to G2 Jake to be a part of this yoyo-travels! all the details can be found in the video, so please watch, comment, like, subscribe!

7 Likes

here’s a tiny little recap for those of you who might be overwhelmed by the amount of projects Jake has planned for the G2 Nation (and everyone else):

• Project B: Two fades for the colorways for the prototype with all three different bearings. These will be included to the people on the Soul-tier Patreon level, or can be purchased by leaving a comment if you want one right here at https://www.patreon.com/G2Jake/posts

• Repost Project: If you’re interested in being a part of the testing stage of Proto #2, email Jake at gsquaredyoyos@gmail.com

3 Likes

someone won a LSU Banshee 18! wanna find out how you can enter giveaways? check out https://www.patreon.com/G2Jake

4 Likes

gooooood morning and welcome back to another Monday Morning YoYo! looks like we will be having a sale to celebrate Jake’s birthday :birthday::gift: this G2sday (G2 Tuesday), aka March 31st. check out all the social medias for the sale’s drop time! (i hope it’s not 3am my local time…)

7 Likes

The blues all look so great

5 Likes

@G2_Jake any life releases coming up?

2 Likes

Mid - late April

3 Likes

it’d G2sday and Jake’s birthday! there will be a special sale that will last only for 29 mins later today, so watch the video for details! remember to leave a like and comment on the video and smash that Subscribe button!

5 Likes

Shouldn’t that sale last for 31 mins?

1 Like

Yes. But I’m lame and didn’t set it up til 8:02

2 Likes

did the sale already happen?

1 Like

Not yet. 6hrs and 25 min away. 6:30 est I believe.

1 Like

thanks bro.

If you have Instagram then you can go to their Instagram page and click through their stories. You will find the timer in there. Click on the timer and it will give you the option to track it… Make sure you click on the actual time. Sometime the time displayed on there is incorrect. It will update when you click on it.

2 Likes

The video says 7:31 Eastern until 8:00.

1 Like

You’re correct. I apparently forgot what time zone I live in.

1 Like