G2 YoYos New - Spartans Spin

That is what I could not figure out. Thank you. I must have clicked on everything BUT the logo.

1 Like

This doesnā€™t reserve it for you.

1 Like

Shh. Its a dog eat dog world out here. Gotta work every angle I can.

Has anyone noticed that the 2 pack of Campaign is cheaper per yoyo than the 4 pack? If I thought I could get the two that I am missingā€¦

There are still 4 packs? Yoo. Campaigns are awesome. My favorite two are the Heroic and Legendary ones

I have the Normal and Heroic. Have been tempted by the 4 pack, but then what would I do with my doubles?

Did you get one? Those were gone in under a minute

Hot dang. Thereā€™s some hypebeast up in here. I just want to see how good a banshee is.

I was 52 minutes too late apparently.

Nope. Thought it was 8:00 PM EST that they were going on sale. Oh well. Iā€™ve bought a TI Vayder and three One Dropā€™s this week. Probably better that I missed. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Makes me wonder if the timer was not showing correctly for some people. I looked at it just after noon EST and it reported 7 hours 52 minutes, putting the drop at 8 PM EST. Guess that was off by an hour.

Naa, I was busy folding laundry and forgot. I canā€™t blame my missing it on a technological glitch.

weā€™ve got some Arbiters to look forward to this week! stay tuned for drop deets (iā€™ll try and be more specific with the info, if i can find it!)

4 Likes

this G2sday - today - is drop day! Arbiters in the 117 colorway will be available on the site at 8pm EST 3/17/2020

4 Likes

Hopefully this wonā€™t say ā€œout of stockā€ when I refresh the page, and Iā€™ll be able to get one of theseā€¦fingers crossedā€¦for everyone.

1 Like

i got my feelings cheated when Jake said he was gonna show us ā€œthese awesome Arbiter stickersā€ AND DID NOT FOLLOW THROUGH :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Noticed that there were two left this morning. Yesterday I spent the last of my monthly budget on a Legendary that matched my Normal and Heroic so I am done until next month.

2 Likes

My bad!

2 Likes

jake came through! thatā€™s a nice sneak peek at the Arbiter stickers! btw, happy birthday G2_Madi! :birthday: :partying_face: :tada: :confetti_ball:

5 Likes

itā€™s Madiā€™s big day! :heart: new G2 Diamond blends are here from Jeremy at Zipline Strings, so stay tuned to when they will be up on the siteā€™s store for you to get some!

2 Likes

hereā€™s this weekā€™s MMYY! remember to stay positive and offer a helping hand to those in need

4 Likes