G2 YoYos New - Spartans Spin

that’s awesome!

2 Likes

But when there are so many yoyos to choose from, it helps us know where to start. There is no way we can try them all. Actually, for someone in a rural area like me, there is no way to try any of them.

4 Likes

Project B was also designed by one of my friends on Discord and in Florida, @ep311.

3 Likes

who? :thinking: :open_mouth:

@ep311

2 Likes

Kind of. We took EPs design and made some
Changes that patreon voted on and then I made a few more changes to get to where we are today.

3 Likes

Yeah I feel that, it’s tough. Most of the time you’re just going off of internet comments

3 Likes

Has a date been set for when the draft tickets will be sold?

Thank you @MarkD

4 Likes

Working on it, will announce as soon as I decide on a draft time.

2 Likes

welcome to Tuesday Morning YoYo! in today’s video, Jake’s tshirt blinded the bejezus out of my eyes, so grab a pair of shades before watching this

3 Likes

Banshee SS: 7075 with stainless steel rims, or a 6061 with brass rings? :thinking:

2 Likes

it’s MMYY! in today’s video, Jake does two giveaways, and gives us a slight tease!

who isn’t a fan of Mario Kart?

4 Likes

we got some gorgeous photos of the Rainbow Road Covenant in today’s video!

4 Likes

Even though it’s blurry I love that thumbnail

1 Like

annnnnd we got a 2-for-1 today! here’s yesterday’s video

here’s today’s video, where i find out Jonah unboxed my package before i did :sob:

3 Likes

here’s MMYY with some wholesome news of the yoyo community coming together for a good cause! check out the video for more details!

2 Likes

Fighting the summer urge to relax and put videos on hold lol

2 Likes

in today’s video…

• JACOB STARTED THE FIYAH (it was always burning / since the world’s been turning)
  • Jonah bumps his head
3 Likes