G2 YoYos New - Spartans Spin

Hey guys you can use this button in the editor to insert “your” time that works for everyone and displays correctly in their browser… it’s like magic.

Watch

2019-06-15T18:15:00Z

That is tomorow at 11:15 AM my time but it will appear correct to you in whatever your crazy moon time zone is.

2 Likes

Cool feature.
When I click on it it shows that time in
New York
Los Angeles
Paris
Los Angeles
Boston

Why those cities, and why LA twice?

Got an order in at my time. Who knows how the ether works. Thanks All. Regards, hotei

2 Likes

Huh I dunno, I see it the same in Firefox, Chrome, and Edge, just the 3 “demo” time zones LA / Paris / Boston.

But the actual time would be always be magically localized to your time on your computer.

1 Like

I was just curious.
(This is Firefox on (old) Android.)

Awesome! Glad it all worked out!

2 Likes

Got a Raw one!

Blasted Titanium?

6 Likes

Trying to teach another shop the G2 swirl. We’re not there yet but I see potential :call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Sorry if I missed it elsewhere, but what is the production schedule for the TiBanshee?

1 Like

@G2_Jake said he wanted to have them done by worlds this year.

4 Likes

Don’t watch this one.

5 Likes

goooooooooooooood morning! here is this week’s Monday Morning YoYo video on a Friday!

6 Likes

and here is today’s video! look at that beautiful Covenant :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

in today’s video, G2 Jake asks for your vote on which of the two you’d like to have as the next drop (let him know on Youtube and/or Instagram)

1. Life in the Caribbean Sea colorway
  2. Reaper in the Deep Wine colorway
4 Likes

That Life looks incredible!

3 Likes

Can I add a write-in ballot entry for Life in purple? Prolly not… :disappointed:

3 Likes

How about the Snoz DW? Still waiting on that bad boy!

goooooood morning and welcome to Tuesday Morning YoYo. in this video, G2 Jake keeps talking about trains and how he’s shoveling coal to keep the engine running

4 Likes

G2 Intel: Friday 6pm EST

5 Likes