G2 YoYos New - Spartans Spin

goooood morning. in this video, we watch jake watch the sun rise over his neck of the woods

6 Likes

in today’s MMYY, we get some info on the next drop (Wine Reapers) and an update for the TiShee preorder!

6 Likes

G2 Intel: Deep Wine Reapers will be dropping this Friday at 6pm Eastern! good luck and hope you get one!

6 Likes

Morning Fam - Alex just wanted to send a thank you for dropping the videos here to keep the peoples informed.

My new job has me busy and I don’t get to come here like I was.

6 Likes

Jake, it’s my pleasure! for everyone else, GOOOOOOD MORNING! we’ve got quite a number of updates today!

• TiShee status update
  • People’s Showdown update
  • did you snag a Deep Wine Reaper last Friday? well guess what, it’s diamond blasted!
4 Likes

QUESTION!

Who does your logos and logo text for each yo-yo? They’re quite good!

3 Likes

Ryan Johnson on my team does most of them. Reaper I found a a person that usually does esports logos to work on.

7 Likes

a GOOOOOOOD MORNING and looks like we have some new new today!

6 Likes

New new = our take on a modern responsive. It’s fun. Lots of it.

3 Likes

Hey @twitch77 it’s green (and only green AFAICT), so don’t miss out on it!

3 Likes

Should be a bit brighter and lighter then his AL7

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up! haha
It’s DAMN tempting…I love the etching and the color.
But dang, I’m out of town visiting my dad and my money’s all tied up atm.

You absolutely nailed the green on the AL7! Not only is it the best performing throw I’ve ever touched…it’s damn good looking too! :green_heart:

2 Likes

Good news is dad can use this one too. Bet he could be persuaded for that double order :joy:

3 Likes

in today’s MMYY, Jake talks about TiShee invoices and the estimated shipment timeline, Patreon-exclusive content and The People’s Showdown!

4 Likes

People’s Showdown participants have been announced!

5 Likes

goooooood morning. here’s group 1 of the People’s Showdown! remember to cast your votes!

5 Likes

Best me to it. I’m going to set these up in their own thread for ease to see them all

4 Likes

okay cool!

1 Like
7 Likes

goooood morning! did you place an order for a TiShee? or maybe 3?

5 Likes