G2 YoYos New - Brass Rim E23

Kids are the best aren’t they

1 Like

They have there moments

Todaysthrow

12 Likes

Gooooood morning. Been tending to something person lately. Got good news on it yesterday. So we’re partially back. Maybe like 70% back.

But here’s our week one recap of the best throwers fantasy league. Keep an eye open for the waitlist as we will have relegation for the bottom teams.

Throwing Sleepers not TDs - Week 1 Recap

6 Likes

Drool emote - RBG Valhalla

14 Likes

Goooood morning! I’ve been mostly MIA the last few weeks but I’m settling back in. Little MMYY for you.

MMYY 9.18.23 we back! Late labor day sale, RBG Valhalla, Sleepers Update

10 Likes

Somebody one look at this!

7 Likes

Goood morning. Happy G2sday!
Hope your nfl team won and your 6 leg parlay hit! Seems silly for me to make this video for just the league. So follow along. And get in the waiting list when I open that for next season.

Throwing Sleepers Not TD’s - Week 2 Recap Show

6 Likes

That name behind your face looks good as hell hahahahaha

1 Like

Just do it.

6 Likes

Little something something for your viewing pleasure. 6061 body. 7068 rims.

11 Likes

Yes please to the red rings :fire::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

I’ve got a few hours in a lobby so if you’ve got a question for me. I’ll try to have an answer.

5 Likes

G2 anos are the best in the biz, but it seems like it’s difficult to find folks with the talent to produce such beautiful art. This seems like a double edged sword. Can you talk about the ano side of the business?

• Do you use different artists/teams?
  • Have you done anything to protect your relationship with the artist/team to avoid setbacks?
  • Have you considered whether the custom art is important enough to the brand to move the work in-house to avoid potential setbacks that may be out of your control?

Edit: Crap, i guess this was a discord lobby ama… :sweat_smile: :person_shrugging:

2 Likes
  • Do you use different artists/teams?
    Yes - I currently use 4 different “shops”

Always trying new ones, but build up tolerances are an issue. And low quantities are a harder sell for some shops.

• Have you done anything to protect your relationship with the artist/team to avoid setbacks?
    I’ve tried setting up contracts with a few. The guys that do the really wild stuff seem to be more fly by the seat of their pants guys.

• Have you considered whether the custom art is important enough to the brand to move the work in-house to avoid potential setbacks that may be out of your control?

Would love to learn ano or have one one guy. I can’t do it right now with the young kids. Be sweet to have a local guy doing ano for me.

6 Likes

This quoting thing is tough on the phone apparently

2 Likes

Ama was for here. But it did kind of move.

Happy to answer more here though

2 Likes

Just some eye candy

6 Likes

Comeee on Jake!!! Drop these bad boys already! I’m over here like :drooling_face:

Something came up. They were slated for tmw, not sure I can hit that deadline now though.

4 Likes