G2 YoYos New - Brass Rim E23

I love getting to do projects like this. My friend Brad is getting married today. He got ones of these for each of his groomsmen

14 Likes

Couldn’t be happier! Thanks again @G2_Jake !!

4 Likes

Goooood morning! MMYY is live. I apologize for the low energy, running on fumes right now :call_me_hand:

MMYY - 8.21.23 - Customs are poppin, death wolf, worlds 23 and 2024

2 Likes

For those that kept saying I was above average

8 Likes

Lots of. Welp missed that… and that. Come on I can land a trapeze. Ohh got it. Wait no square knot. Wait wait maybe. Ahh close enough. Let’s try it again. Land it off camera then spend 20 minutes missing.

The trapeze line is when your so flustered you can’t even get the yoyo on the string. Maybe that’s just me…

1 Like

I get too far ahead of myself and always get a knot or I too get flustered and suddenly a trapeze is impossible. Gotta love it.

2 Likes

Still better than me…

1 Like

Lil reaper x wolf mashup I’ve been working on with the discord crew. Should see their thoughts starting next week.

11 Likes

Live for an hour or two.

4 Likes

I’ve loved seeing the IG stories of the mile high club showing off there yo-yos mildly envious of such cool designs and yo-yos.

1 Like

Goood morning! Solid MMYY on the YouTube’s today. :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

MMYY - 8.28.23 - Swirl, Backpack Giveaways, Customs, AfterLife Unicorn Storm

7 Likes

Unicorn :drooling_face:

1 Like

Gooooood morning! Grab a fresh cup of coffee I’ve go some custom ano you need to see. You guys picked out some incredible colors and technique combos in this batch.

August 2023 G2 Customs

9 Likes

Live for a bit testing these for Friday

4 Likes

Unicorn storm inbound

10 Likes

Wowza!

This color way is completely off the chain.

Some color ways are there. Same color ways are out there. Some color ways are way over there.

And some color ways are only seen with special eyewear.

Like this one for instants>

6 Likes

This color was not something I would have done. The person submitted for their custom and I wasn’t sure, but it turned out a banger

1 Like

Unicorn Storm AfterLife

5 Likes

Basic needs

Pure enjoyment

4 Likes

Darn I missed that respawn drop. I checked then my kid ran up
And it was gone lol