G2 YoYos New - Brass Rim E23

All good bro! They will be worth the wait. :100:

1 Like

Ima need that. :joy::joy:

1 Like

Couple more. Iykyk

4 Likes

Good morning! Ended up having a pretty big week last week. Looking forward to an even bigger week this week.

mmyy 10.2.23 - New Releases, New Collab, New B22 design

9 Likes

Swag for the swag

11 Likes

Goooooood evening! Posting schedule is all messed up but there’s some great customs in this batch. Take a peek.

September 2023 G2 Customs

4 Likes

customs this round are bonkers, especially that blue/yellow fade over the black/purple wash ugh

2 Likes

Proper way to spend your adult money

6 Likes

My kinda case

7 Likes

Goooood morning!

Something really cool happening this week and something a bit off happening today. We made a less than optimal yo-yo that will likely turn into a fan favorite. It’s just the way the universe works. Those are only available today because I like to keep those projects small.

MMYY - 10.9.13 - Get your SOY today only

4 Likes

Link to discord - The Official G2 Nation

3 Likes

Pacific Storm kinda night

8 Likes

Encore and Pac Storm kind of drop night. Pretty cool

2 Likes

Little copy pasty from the IG post with Encore details.

The Encore - what a pleasure and dream come true to help design @laguywright a modern signature yo-yo. Big thanks to everyone that stopped by the store and picked one up. Thank you for the continued support of G2 and each sale supports Guy as well.

1 didn’t want to overhype these, so the drop was a major surprise. You all know how my site gets .•

We’re both overly confident you’re going to enjoy this yo-yo.

You can see the inspiration from the original punchline.

SPYY wasn’t involved in the project, but we got Steve’s blessing right out of the gate. You can’t have a new Guy Wright sig without acknowledging the original.

The size was a major change to get us up to todays standards. Fun fact I designed the new G20 pads specially for this yo-yo.

Specs -

Diameter - 55.4mm

Width - 43.9mm

Weight - 63.6

Pads - G20

Bearing - Boss ripper

Axle - 10 mm

Blast - Diamond Blasted

String - Diamond Blend

15 Likes

This is a great clean looking yoyo, @G2_Jake .

3 Likes

This one definitely reminds me about SPYY Punchline.

2 Likes

Cool yo-yo how much is it

Can someone please tell me how to post new topics :pray:

Does having a basic badge affect anything

God, Guy Wright is such a big inspiration of mine, he is still playing? I do not see a video from him in years, such a genious, great to know he is still around

2 Likes