G Squared Yoyos 12 Days of Christmas

Really? I can’t believe it. WHAT A GIFT!!! Oh my goodness, I am so jealous. not

+1

;D I am definitely not that sarcastic in life

Better than the free gifts I got from the other free give always which was nothing lol

But 3 or 4 of the packages do have yoyos.

Can’t believe you guys are hating on me for FREE stuff :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Is that sarcasm too? Because I’m not hating on it, I would love to get bearings and a T Shirt. I’ve been wanting a Yoyo T Shirt for a while now :slight_smile:

I’d love a T-shirt and bearings. Don’t see how anybody can complain about a completely free giveaway that took less than 30 seconds to enter. Haha. It was way easier than most giveaways too, because you didn’t require we follow/like/favorite/comment you on 4 different forms of social media etc. Regardless if I win or not, thanks for putting on such a simple giveaway, really appreciated. =]

Yes, the simplicity is amazing!

Jake sucks and generosity sucks.

Lets all just be selfish this Christmas season.

Also puppies suck.

1 Like

zorro is just a punk kid. he claims to be starting a yoyo company too, so obviously his BEST move is to make snide remarks regarding a successful company’s charity…

2 Likes

Exactly, you hit it straight on

shiiizzzz…i could get another kozie XD and would be incredibly happy to get it as well,i constantly use my others that would just get giveme one to take to work as well XD. but those wrath and rage bearings are awesome,every one of them i get i love,and my old Gsquared shirt was eaten by the washer like 6 months ago X_X,cant hate on a free shirt XD

I don’t hate free stuff.
I love my $100, space cowboy, two pairs of sunglasses, t shirt, pencils, pens, kit, fixed axles, astrojax, string, Nationals medal, hichew, stickers, and the wristband was nice too.
Free stuff is the best.

I would be happy with a T shirt and bearings I mean its free

So I am sick, and I am sitting on the couch and the mail comes. He drops off the mail, and an amazon package, but then I hear another beep! My sister was sitting there, and im like give it to me! Anyways, inside was a yoyo stand, 4 bearings and 2 pins, a bunch of g2 stickers, and a yoyo cozzie I think.

Thanks Jake!

NICE!

Wow, a yoyo stand!
I need to get me one of those, I need a place to put my yoyps when Im not playing with them.

i wonder if one will make it too my house, i hope soo

That’s a koozie for your drink lol not your yoyo. Glad it arrive. I love seeing who got them :slight_smile:

As you can tell my wife did the wrapping

Still trying to convince him to share some of those bearings, I just gave away my last nice one.