G Squared Yoyos 12 Days of Christmas

Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to let you guys know about a special thank you we have going on. We wanted to show everyone how much we appreciate your support, so over the next 12 days we will be mailing out gifts. Are you a G2 fan and want to enter? Just email your name, address, and shirt size to gsquaredyoyos@gmail.com

Thanks again!

25 Likes

Wow so cool!

Really awesome and generous of you guys!

I was very involved in the tech community in the past. But within the past year I have swayed to more involvement in the yoyo community. I like is so much better here ;D
Such awesome and generous people and companies !

i love the generousity buddy. you guys are always on top of your game about the community,Truly appreciated sir.

Email inbox is flooded. Thanks guys

You guys are great.

fantastic!!! ;D

So cool. This is why the yoyo community rocks :slight_smile:

Gotta give back. You guys are the reason I do what I do.

So True

http://cdn.alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/large/happy-oh-stop-it-you-l.png

This is a very cool thing to do indeed. Thanks for being such a great member of this community. :slight_smile:

LOL is that your signature picture to post? You’ve posted that often, you must get a lot of thank yous :smiley:

Hahaha, only when people are flattering me. It just happens we have a forum full of smooth-talkers right here. :stuck_out_tongue:

This is awesome!

You guys make me lol

Not sending an email because honestly I have more than enough t-shirts, but Jake this is a really cool thing to do and I love that our community does stuff like this. Well done.

@Chimera what if it is a super cool t shirt that had a yoyo tucked inside its tag? :o
#MindBlown

I’d still rather someone else get it, especially around the holidays. I get enough free stuff from manufacturers :slight_smile: I only posted to tell Jake how cool it was of him to do it.

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!