G Squared Yoyos 12 Days of Christmas

It’s not just T shirts. But that is in some of the gifts so I wanted to make sure it was the right size :slight_smile:

Thanks for the kind words Chimera

For a second when I read this I thought you wanted to make sure the yoyos were the right size and I was like :o
Anyways if you are sending out gifts I really appreciate it

Just sent my info, not sure if I’m too late. Regardless, it’s awesome that you’re doing this. Thanks!

I’ve never owned I G2 Yet…but I have thrown them before and they are so awesome!!!..Maby this is my chance…

Thanks G2 its so cool your doing this

Not to late. You guys can keep sending them in for through December 12th

Just sent my info. Are we guaranteed something at least or is it a certain amount of people will get something?

Also, never owned one of your throws, but I have thrown both a Quake and Aftershock at contests and they are awesome, but I just can’t afford too many $100+ yoyos right now.

Your an awesome guy and business man jake. Your great generosity is greatly appreciated. Please keep doing what you do!

I doubt anything is guaranteed, unless only 12 people entered. I’m assuming they’re giving away one prize per each of the 12 days. It’s free to enter, so there’s no reason to not enter.

Yep. 1 gift each day. The day 1 gift is in the mail

Cool idea, I entered, does the winner get a notification? Or do they just get real happy when they check the mail? I think it should be a surprise, that would make it a lot of fun for the winners.

Winners will just open their mail boxes to one of these :slight_smile: http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/03/178e598b1fbcd44a2e7cd6bdcd7339e5.jpg

5 Likes

if i get one can’t wait to see what is inside.

If any forum members win be sure to post the prize!

First day out by my mail box all day. Nothing yet :-
Getting a little cold out here…

Most of the gifts will be different :slight_smile:

How many have you sent out so far? :smiley:

I’m wondering if I’m receiving some of that Christmas cheer. :slight_smile:

Haven’t had a chance yet to try anything by G2, this would probably be a good opportunity. Haha.

Oh jake

I actually have no idea what forum members are getting gifts. Most of you I don’t know your real names haha