G-Squared Mystery Box

FedEx Home in my area is awful. I have asked stores to put notes on my account to never use it.

3 Likes

Honestly, what they do should be illegal. I purchased a wallet from Saddleback Leather in TX years ago when they were still cheap $45 shipped. I didnt get any import taxes as the amount was too low. The guy on the door said I had to pay £30 (possibly more I cant remember) before he would hand over the wallet import and handling fees he said it was, their import and handling fees not the UK government. I was enraged to say the least. I always insist on USPS, but the last time I forgot to ask the place I purchased something from to use USPS.

Saying that, it did get here from the US in 2 days. Which was nice.

It’s here! It’s here!image

4 Likes

10 Likes

Nice job getting the banshee SS!

2 Likes

So sorry i think iflaged you by accident. All mighty forum overseer please note that was an accident. Possibly im jealous od that Banshee😀

2 Likes

a new glitter machine!!!

2 Likes

congrats, mine hasnt even left the US to the UK yes:(

1 Like

I have a question for those of you more experienced with the G2 experience. When the only Campaign I had was the Normal, things were fine. Once the Heroic came in, I’m starting to feel this uncontrollable need to get the other two. Even more, since the two I have are raw I feel the need that the other two have to be raw. … … … Will this go away, or am I doomed to suffer until I buy them?

2 Likes

You got raw campaigns? Or do you mean clear ano?

1 Like

this happens… g2 are like pringles, once you pop, you can’t stop! you’ll feel the need to obsessively own and try every single friggin one. it will be quite maddening, but it won’t stop. this happens with a lot of brands. but, there’s a secret g2 sauce… maybe it’s the smooth, maybe it’s the outreach, jake, the delicious ooey gooey blend of it all… whatever it is, it’s captivating. you’ll end up being a diehard g2 cat (i can think of a handful) achoo @FrankieJR achoo excuse me… or whittle down to what you love… like what i happened to find after i blasted through nearly everything…

it’s like a cult kinda… but a good kind… with spinny toys… come to the spinny toys @RABid

1 Like

Same. I almost had a full collection minus Al7 variants. But I narrowed down my collection to what I love.
Something about the brand appeals to us older guys for some reason too … like its a dad brand or something. I have not figured it out but a G2 yoyo goes well with a suit and tie.

1 Like

you have another good point there too. jake, as a person, is very likable across many generations. he is like the humanity of his brand, which makes it less ‘brand-like’ and more ‘community-like’… this is solely “my experience”

he has an approachability about him, by being, again, interactive with his community, and not trying to be above his community, and g2’s fans. it really is unique.

1 Like

I have to say all 4 are amazing and you won’t regret getting the other 2… get another set of 4 ull have trade bait😉

Clear.

1 Like

Has any one for the tishee yet no one seems to be posting and surely they’ve been delivered. To the US anyhoo?

Some dude on reddit got it.

If it makes you feel better I got a heroic campaign and a covenant. So there’s a better chance that you could get the Banshee SS.

2 Likes

No that’s doesn’t make me feel better. :rofl::rofl: Thanks for letting me know. Curse my luck. There were 5 ss banshees is that correct.
U e never even tried a G2 to so I’m not really bothered what I get now the tishee has gone.

What’s better a Covenant or a Reaper.

1 Like

Do you like organic or V more? Covenant is V, reaper is more O.

Even the campaign is pretty excellent though it’s definitely not competition oriented. It’s an extremely comfortable catch.

I think I’d probably be happier with a reaper/campaign combo, because they’d be a bit more different. Campaign turns a little easier on me than the reaper and their sizes are very similar.

Let’s talk yoyo did a comparison:

1 Like

i didn’t try the covey for the reasons @eulercauchy mentioned. i’m more of an org than a w/h/v cat. i had a reaper proto. in the end, the pieces from g2 i kept were the hawk, albatross, and banshee (and life). but, in my experience, the wolf, pelican, warthog, and even the direwolf were great throws. the direwolf, despite its size, blew me away how floaty it was.

2 Likes