G squared marvel

How did this yoyo sell out before it even went on sale at 8pm ???

Limited stock it’s even harder on the g-squared site you have to be lightning fast to snag his products

I noticed the black confetti Manatee sold out real fast too. It’s very frustrating!

I really want one of their yoyos but I don’t even try because I live in an area that doesn’t have good internet… not good is being very generous. A YYE colorway banshee would be so great! :slight_smile: I guess I’ll have to wait to get one second hand if I’m lucky enough to find one and have money at that time :wink: the probabilities are low :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah I was lucky to get my wolf I’m trying to get a banshee

(Rock Shouse) #6

I wouldn’t worry too much… Gsquared is like way to expensive and the last designs like the marvel & banshee & elite(based heavily on the banshee in a bi-metal) don’t stack-up to the better design teams of YYF, CLYW, and the Asia manufacturers…especially china

(Rock Shouse) #7

I wouldn’t worry too much… Gsquared inbbsn likntxxe way to expensive and the last designs like the marvel & banshee & elite(based heavily on the banshee in a bi-metal) don’t stack-up to the better design teams of YYF, CLYW, and the Asia manufacturers…especially china…they also provide a sizable amount of stock when on sell…not a few that sell out!??

Whoa I wouldn’t go that far

Boy g2 yoyos are high quality,also Jake works hard to make them perfect. By the way the elite is nothing like the banshee so get your facts straight

Where can you get the elite ? Don’t see it here or on their site !?

You have to wait for drops. Watch his vlog on YouTube

Its pretty tough to get anything G2.

So many throwers willing to throw (:wink: so much cash on every drop makes me appreciate the few good throws I have!

We’re not happy until you’re not happy! *<B{Q>

Drips. /s

Good grief Rockstar, way too expensive? Have you even looked at the prices of the Chinese-made CLYWs recently? GSquared is competitively priced, despite having higher manufacturing costs (US machining).

PM’d you

They release certain times

I collect Gsquared almost exclusively right now. I don’t have much of a problem getting them when they drop. (Just have to not be at work…)

(G2 Jake) #18

Much Love!