G-Squared Mystery Box

Has anyone gotten the G-Squared Cool Mystery Box v2? If so, what yoyo have you received? I’m trying to see if anyone has received the Banshee or TiShee…

2 Likes

He just released them tonight dude. They need to still get packed and shipped

5 Likes

Yeah they’ll be all gone for sure before we find out.

1 Like

Mine came yesterday. Had a pink Banshee and a Saturday Market Heroic Campaign. :wink:

1 Like

The cool mystery box (V2). it’s another one that has a potential Tishee

Ordered mine last night, theres only 5 left as of now. Id be interested to know who has the Ti one.

Im from the UK so wont get mine for another week at the very least:(

You must have gotten yours right after me. I woke up at 3:00 AM EST and could not sleep. Got up, turned on the computer and saw this post. A couple weeks ago I saw where he was putting the mystery boxes together and thought that I had missed out.

oh, my bad. i didn’t see that…

1 Like

No worries dude. But like @Bjorncrass said, if you are wondering if the Tishee is already copped, we probably wont know until they are all sold out. This morning when i woke up i think only 4 or 5 were left

I’d love to get the box, but getting a covenant or reaper would casue me to lose money from what i’ve seen for prices. However, are their production runs done? I can’t see any others for sale.

oops. i just saw you get a campaign with any box. i need to read better…

So Jake usually does small runs of yoyos in one color at a time. Reaper and covenant isnt retired yet so there should be more in the future of other colors. Keep in mind when you buy a mystery box it comes with a campaign. Even if u get a covenant or reaper it is still a decent deal

I think that is how it should be, a lot of buyers are hoping to get that so not knowing until they are all sold is the way to go.

If some one came forward and said they had it with about 14 boxes left, I think it would hurt/slow the sales of them down, possibly.

Id even go as far to say they all should have been posted out only when all the boxes were sold. To keep up the suspense, but thats not practical as I know when youve paid you want your stuff to come asap. But thats what I would have done if I was selling them.

1 Like

yeah, i wasn’t thinking about how other people could have their box “spoiled” if someone gets the rarer yoyos and tells others.

1 Like

Well, they finally sold out. Lasted a lot longer than I thought they would.

1 Like

Fingers crossed you don’t get hit with an import fee! I recently got stung £15 on a zipline string order! :frowning:

Apparently people are slow to gamble on G2… only the campaing (4/$240 i might grab another) and the mystery box lasted more then 5 min.

3 Likes

that is too funny!

1 Like

I got hit with a £17.50 “handling charge” from FedEx the rip off merchants the other day. I despise that company. I usually ask sender’s to use USPS and mark the value low so I can dodge charges. The only time I’ve ever been caught with charges is when the sender has used FedEx who prepay charges so they can slap a load of their own charges on top. Even if the package is below the customs charge limit they still charge you on top of what you have paid to post the item. I’ve also got 2 boxes coming in from Canada. Exciting stressful times lol.

2 Likes

i only use usps first class, and ask the recipient how they’d like to handle the value, etc. since it seems to vary by country/region. first class international overall seems to be, in my experience, the most reliable. speaking with some people i’ve dealt with, the opinion is likewise.

3 Likes