G Squared Collaboration?

As always I want to know what you guys and gals in the community are thinking. If G2 was going to do a collab with one other company who would you want it to be and why?

One Drop.

'nuff said.

1 Like

One drop
CLYW
X3

General-Yo

Boom.

Spin Dynamics or OD

Spin Dynamics is a good one. SPYY.

With SPYY because it just feels like it would work out really well. I don’t know why but I just have a feeling…

General yo

Nessie cascade. My dream…

CLYW, because I love their colorways and response (Snow Tires). Your silicone is nice, but I would like the ability to change responses fairly fast should I need to.

The only thing I could see potentially improving a G2 is the option for side effects. Otherwise, G2 throws are already some of the best.

So, OD son. A 'tross shape with spikes and OD/Triton catch zone grooves ? Yes please.

You don’t need to “collaborate” with OD to have side effects, though.

Still, why not choose OD anyway if you want to collaborate with someone, both because of the side effects and because OD rocks?

RecRev.

CLYW

ILYY

boom

GENERAL YO! Because that would be uhhmazing :slight_smile: two of my faves

Don’t.

You’re doing awesome on your own with your own designs. I think between your ideas and those on your team, you’ve probably got all the creativity you need to keep coming up with designs. Don’t worry about lots of designs, just do what you’ve been doing: Quality in a few.

Just my 2-cents. Can’t wait to get an AL-7 Triton!!

Deadly SpINS. 2 fresh companies, one win it all yoyo.

1 Like