Welcome back!!!

5 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

I replace my strings every 3-4 play hours :grimacing:

9 Likes

What’s average? I have no idea- mine shred pretty quick and get all frayed etc

3 Likes

they depend on the string. In my opinion, mid-range strings like kitty and sochi go about 3-4 play hours, high end strings like some Markmont strings can last years with occasional washes, and cheap string might only last a couple minutes or a half hour. The strain you put on the string depends on the yoyo you’re using the the tricks you’re performing.

5 Likes

I make my own string and it lasts forever… and I yoyo for at least 2 hours a day on average.

6 Likes

Years??? What the heck are they made of? Sorry I’m hi-jacking this thread…I’m gonna have to go check these out. I make my own strings too and they last pretty well- I replace about weekly with half hour per day play

3 Likes
4 Likes

I’m pretty picky about my string, even the boutique poly’s from zipline and yoyostring lab only keep me happy for an hour or two, cheaper bulk poly even less time. I have @Markmont strings that have been in use since August 2019 and still play great. Any yoyo that sees a lot of play time winds up sporting a markmont string.

7 Likes

100% poly good sir

3 Likes

One string lasts me over a month unless I get a super tight knot in one and in that case I just spin up a new one.

3 Likes

#FollowUs

7 Likes

Sorry if this does not qualify as a meme.

16 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

25 Likes

I can see a person with that same expression. It’s a trade!!!

6 Likes

Good one @fatguysnacks247. I’ve had this scenario before.

6 Likes

thank you sir… i think it’s applicable across a diverse array of hobbies and significant others too :grin:

6 Likes

Version 2

22 Likes