Funny yoyo memes

Shouldn’t it be the other way around?

4 Likes

:rotating_light: :rotating_light:BAD MEME ALERT:rotating_light: :rotating_light:

8 Likes

25 Likes

I dont do 4A but this is very good considering the minimalist nature of the meme. Bravo :clap:

5 Likes

Ignore for shutter :nauseated_face: like for old school organics with OD 10 ball :muscle::pray:

18 Likes

I will remember this compliment regularly for the next 3 to 5 years

4 Likes

My yoyo horizons have recently expanded to include organics to some degree, but I still don’t really agree with this. The shutter is a really solid throw, period.

I also don’t get the Gentry hate. Whether you’re an old school organic dude or not, you have to appreciate what he does for the yoyo community. He pulls more people into the hobby every week than most players probably ever do. And if using shutter trainers and YouTube is the best way to do that, then I say go for it.

I like organics but I also love me a good competition yoyo with a center trac bearing. Both are cool :+1:

20 Likes

Gentry is amazing!! :yo-yo:

15 Likes

I agree with you, I own a shutter and an OD parlay. No hate, it was a joke. Tbh I actually dislike organics quite a bit.

9 Likes

Ahh my bad. It’s all good. But I have met people who really dislike Gentry’s style and the whole competition scene.

I used to not like organics that much, but recently they’ve been growing on me. Now I do both.

8 Likes

YYF players are great in general. They keep their heads down and grind and don’t get involved in the BS that a lot of the sponsored players on the “cool” company teams do.

11 Likes

most people on the gentry h8 group dont like how he wants to pull people straight to his shop. they also think his main goal is to make money, by pulling people to buying his stuff

3 Likes

Don’t stress it man. No one got hurt

5 Likes

tfw when you’re bad @ every division.

40 Likes

Sour Grapes

7 Likes

What yoyo is the 3A? It looks like a cadence :thinking: nvm I looked closer and saw it was a recognition.

3 Likes

https://media.tenor.co/videos/97914cb2fd144c2ebb6fc44ea97d9c81/mp4

9 Likes

12 Likes

Just found this- and wasted wayyyyyyy to much time!!!

Well done all!

5 Likes

25 Likes