Fun Project in the works

Hello everyone here’s my final updates for the prototypes.

They are done…!

As for the engraving work I didn’t go so well :sweat:

So we have 5 polished un engraved versions
If this does get a second run I’ll have art adjusted and all that for it

But anyways the light at the end of the tunnel is here!

11 Likes

I have to be honest, I am not a fan of this type of engravings but this is just personal taste.

Have the say that the yoyo looks absolutely insane, would love to try it!

1 Like

Completely understandable, I wish I could post the video of the polish, it looks wayyy better with lighting

2 Likes

They’re here!!!

12 Likes

Without engravings it looks phenomenal man, but yeah, not a fan of engravings either (but that is just my taste)

I’d love to throw it! How does it play?

3 Likes

Love it!

This looks great, the side cap engraving does give me Dark Magic vibes.

1 Like

Still testing it and all, Its pretty alright at 1a but I’d need to get people who are far better than I am to try it.
Its actually pretty good for 5A which was the main intention all along

Photos credit to @Kaylinity

4 Likes

5 Likes

And we have another update

I’ve had a multitude of people test the yo-yo out
And so far the consensus has been very positive!

Two people have purchased one of the protos
(Gotta thank Eric Tranton and Kevin Nicholas)

Changes I want to make:
One thing I want to change is the diameter, I feel like the yo-yo would perform a little better if the diameter was increased to 57mm

Despite the yo-yo being dead smooth even when dinged and making contact with the floor I’m afraid of the axle failing so I may increase the axle length to 12mm+ aswell

Anywho I’m excited to see where this goes

4 Likes

I got to try this yoyo for a few days, super super enjoyable. @chaosgow is a wizard per usual. It’s got a light presence on the string and moves very elegantly while remaining surprisingly stable for a yoyo of this width. Super far out of my preference range as I like yoyos… 10mm thinner in width, but I was really impressed by how fun I found this one.

4 Likes