Fulvia vibes BAD

Anyone had any issues with the bearing seat on the fulvia? I took my bearing off to clean it and it was very snug when i undcrewed it. Now no matter what i do when i throw it it vibes like INSANE. like unstoppable. Im pretty bummed was my edc since i got it a few weeks back. Any help would be appreciated.

2 Likes

plastic or hybrid? those are the only two i know of and i only have a plastic. maybe the seat is messed up?

Well if you need a Fulvia that’s smooth, I have a Ti7068 one that’s mint & smooth. Box & chocolates, too. Fast ship and the best packaging job on BST
139$+ship

Plastic. Im so bummed man i love it. Now its pretty much trash.

1 Like

In my dreams brotha. In my dreams lmao

2 Likes

i heard of cleaning liquids dissolving bearing seats, maybe that happened. either that or the bearing just isn’t in correctly or the halves aren’t screwed on right. can any of that be the case ? also i can totally give you my olive plastic for $15-20 it’s what i got it for anyways. Mint with box :slight_smile:

Post some pics of the bearing seat.

My guess is the bearing hasnt been re-seated corectly. Post pictures please?

2 Likes

Will post some pics in a little while. The seat doesnt look like its been melted or anything chemical wise. But who knows. I usually make sure to be thorough when i clean. It was when i took the yoyo apart to clean it i noticed it felt very snug. But had been throwing perfect. I cleaned the bearing. Dried it very good. Put everything back together. Still felt weirdly snug. Now its like throwing 2 diffrent halves put together. Pics coming soon

2 Likes

Whether or not it is a warranty issue, you should reach out to @jeffreypang911. He’s a good guy and is passionate about his products - so he may have some suggestions.

4 Likes

Not sure if you’ve tried it yet, but remove the bearing and flip it over to the other half. Press it on before screwing it back together. If that doesn’t help take the axle off and flip it to the other half as well. Try to center it between the halves to see if it mitigates the vibe. Another test could be to swap bearings if you have any others of the same size.

Definitely stinks to hear! Hope you get it figured out!

1 Like

Sometimes the vibe can come from the bearing. Try putting the fluvial bearing in another yoyo and see if it causes the new yoyo to vibe.

1 Like