FTY - Project Ti - Delivery Update!

Do you own a TiHawk by any chance? I’m curious how the Project Ti plays in comparison.

1 Like

i don’t but i had a ti hawk proto 1, and i would say it plays lighter than that version woth similar power, but that’s the best reference i could give

2 Likes

Man I’m torn. Blasts allow for wider variety of tricks, but raw looks so much better at the cost of being ‘sticky’.

5 Likes

YYE forums don’t seem to recognize that username.

1 Like

on IG, if you use ig… wherever you like

Oh bummer. I’m not on IG.

2 Likes

Okay, i hate to ask this sort of question, but @fatguysnacks247: I’m curious to know how do you feel the Project Ti compares to the Ti-Vayder? They are very close in size and weight with the Pro Ti looking like it has a bit more mid weight. I love the Ti-Vayder.

3 Likes

@AKYOYOMIKE was literally doing that comparison for us yesterday actually, and i bet he would nail your request however… iiiii went to take a look and i can’t find my tivayder……

if i recall correctly it plays lighter, and with a different swagger than the tivayder…. i couldn’t think of a better way to describe it rn

2 Likes

Project Ti is light and powerful. I feel like it’s power is deceiving for how light it feels. It’s very balanced, I’ve been playing it alot today trying my longer combos and it can handle everything i have and no problem binding or regenerating after 30 or 40 sec. If your familiar with the ProjectY the Ti is lighter and more powerful. I can grind on my left and right index and do some palm grind and it’s still spinning with no issue. It’s small enough to be very comfortable in your hand but not so small that it’s less stable on the string. Eli hops and boingy boingy type combos are very doable and i feel like I’m in complete control of the pace the whole time. I don’t do any speed combos but i feel like i can accelerate or slow it down when needed with out losing control of it.
If you like titanium yoyos i feel that this one is a no brainer.

5 Likes

some additional raw pics for y’all since i have to get them sent to me….

this is super exciting for our group and team, and myself - and we appreciate yye and all y’all forum fam for hanging out with us and giving us a shot and some spot. i look forward to your adventure!

10 Likes

The Ti Hawk is a pretty solid feeling yoyo. Gotta believe this one will be substantially more light and floaty

3 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::hot_face::hot_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

1 Like

just a friendly heads up, Project Ti preorders will be closed tomorrow (meaning, don’t wait until tomorrow).

thank you to everyone who hopped on board, this is going to be bada$$!!!

10 Likes

I will not be able to participate in this preorder, BUT the yoyo looks fantastic! Best of luck on this run! Enjoy!

3 Likes

thanks bud!

2 Likes

Alright, thank you to all that supported this venture! Being that I have other ongoing projects with my manufacturer, I’ll try to keep the updates as frequent - and our order moving - as quickly as possible.

I really appreciate you gals and guys, and I’m
super excited about this. Thank you so much!

9 Likes

I wanted to give y’all a heads up, the Project Ti raws have been completed. now they’ll
go to finishing and blasting and all. my manufacturer is planning on shipping these with the 138 run! so, with 138 going anno now, we’re looking at a few weeks or less…… NOT months! let me know if you have questions - we’re going to have a LOT of yoyos at FTY soon!

pics of the current raw

15 Likes

waynes_world_schwing.gif

5 Likes

i got a big ole box a yoyos, i’ll be packing up going through and start shipping out y’alls new pieces this weekend…. Happy Holidays!

18 Likes

Any plans for a second run? I missed this one

5 Likes