(FOUND) ISO: Used/Low-end Ti

Edit: Found what I was looking for, please close

Happy holidays everyone! Looking to buy myself a Ti throw for Christmas. I don’t have the means to pay retail for Ti throws at the moment, so I thought I would test the waters here for any used options people are looking to move. B-grades and yoyos with some damage are welcome as long as they still play decently well!

If possible I’d like to stay in the $100-150 range but happy to hear offers above that too. Please PM me with offers and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks!

bump!

I saw a couple ti throws on the Facebook bst for 200. I think there was a deduction up for 80 somewhere.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up, I’ve been making my rounds in the Facebook group as well. Appreciate the help!

PM Sent

2 Likes

My son tells me that only people my age go on Facebook. Is that where old-guys buy/sell yo-yo’s then? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

bump

Hey Nick, it’s not quite in your budget but the Fair Trade Yo-yos Project Ti is $240 and is currently in stock, but not at YYE unfortunately. I just got one but I haven’t played it yet as I am saving it for Christmas. It looks like a very interesting design with a blend of old school and modern design elements. That is pretty much as cheap as you will get for a new Ti - other than the Ti-Vayder but that sold out years ago and is now going for ~$200 on the second hand market. Best of luck!

3 Likes

The Project Ti definitely looks like a great throw, and I hope you enjoy it come Christmas!

I just bought a used Ti Hawk from someone on Facebook. Thank you all for your help!

4 Likes

I’ve heard this too, you’re not alone.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.