FS - RARE Jake Bullock BAPE Slim Dunk & BAPE Dressel Designs 50/50

i agree - i will make a list my friend

1 Like

It’s rule #2 of the BST because of this

4 Likes

FYI, I paid @Justynlol for a metal Cheatcode two weeks ago that I never received. I haven’t received a reply to my requests for shipping info in the last 7 days.

I created a feedback thread here, in case others are in the same situation:

5 Likes

Hello brother, sorry my car broke down and I haven’t been able to stop at the post office, I will throw in some extra stuff once I get my car working again Wedenday and ship

5 Likes

I understand that car trouble sucks, but the lack of communication in the last two weeks is worrisome.

I’ll update the feedback post when I have a tracking number or a refund. In the absence of either of those, I feel I have to warn others to be more careful than I was.

7 Likes

I’ll give you 1 week to sort this out @Justynlol or I may not follow thru with the deal.

3 Likes

I haven’t heard anything in two days. @Justynlol, how did the drive to the post office go?

2 Likes

Oh man, this is not looking good.

@Justynlol, we all have things come up. Life is life. As long as we’re communicated with in an honest manner, most of us are cool with delays.

Lying will get you no where. Your best bet is to come clean and either get these people their yoyos or their money.

Thievery does not get taken lightly in this community. I’ve seen local sheriffs get involved over this stuff.

4 Likes

12 days later and still not seeing
Prices
Or
List of yoyos
:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

neither a reply or tracking or wares showed up as well. safe to say he didnt intend to sell.

1 Like

His first post was from the very end of march in which he says his mom tossed his collection and he was starting over. Kinda makes it even more sus that two months later hes got throws to sell after “restarting his collection”. Always a real disappointment to see people like this come around. Sorry to anyone he gamed but great job calling him out to protect the rest of the community

4 Likes

The cash app was worthless and refused to do anything, but I reported the fraud to my bank. I’m also told by a lawyer that I should file a police report, even if my bank refunds the money, which I intend to do.

2 Likes

Aside from everything else this is not actually suspicious because I sold them the majority of the throws in their post, you can see their feedback for me from that deal:

4 Likes

i used G&S with him and opened a case. thought it was going directly to paypal but apparently its sent to the seller first then it can be escalated to a “claim” after 7 days if a resolution wasnt met.

1 Like

wow omg lawyer talk to you for $50-60 yoyo transaction! this is crazy! i cant talk to lawyer for my $5000 civil suit without paying $475 an hour lol! police wouldn’t even return my ex boyfriend stolen $25k motorcycle even when we send them the listing of the thief sell listing on craigslist! you really have such great luck

i not sure how much you value your time, but personally when this happen to me I just take the $50 loss and move on. if I spend more than half an hour thinking about it instead of work I am already losing double the money!

balde naruto pfp who would have expect being sneaky for such little money ≧◡≦ if you want easy money might as well scam for fake peak and enjoy $600+ !!!

sorry this happen to you!

2 Likes

If you have his address still, it would be helpful to anyone filing a sheriff’s report. That way they can track him down.

Sorry to everyone this happened to. I asked him about a couple of yoyos but luckily passed on them.

1 Like

Disagree, absolutely worth filing the police report even if it doesnt lead to something.

4 Likes

Yeah, really. Because technically it is a serious federal crime because it involves bank transactions and interstate commerce, so based off of that you could do serious time in federal prison over 50 bucks because of the way he stole it.

2 Likes

File a police report if you must, just understand anything under $500 is a misdemeanor.

2 Likes