Feedback for Justynlol

I bought a metal Cheatcode from @Justynlol. It was a frustrating process. The lack of communication, followed by conflicting excuses for shipping delays made it seem like a scam. @Justynlol did, however, eventually fulfill his end of the deal.

I would only buy from @Justynlol in the future if I was certain the transaction could be reversed by my financial institutions. I would only trade with @Justynlol in the future if he fulfilled his end of the deal first.

Here is a timeline with the highlights:

timeline

2024-06-04 1:15 PM - Agreed to $35 for the metal cheat code, sent via Cash app

2024-06-10 8:00 PM - [DM] Asked for a tracking number

2024-06-11 4:57 PM - [DM] Received reply:

hey boss sorry about the delay, ive been crammed with stuff to do at work- they did give me one, its on the receipt somewhere in my car, ill send it to you asap!

2024-06-13 6:11 PM - [DM] Asked for shipping details

2024-06-14 8:06 PM - [DM] Asked for shipping confirmation or a refund

2024-06-17 10:08 AM - [DM] Final request shipping confirmation or refund

2024-06-18 1:08 PM - Created feedback post warning others of possible scam. Linked to it from the BST thread:

FS - RARE Jake Bullock BAPE Slim Dunk & BAPE Dressel Designs 50/50 - #23 by FrankDeath

2024-06-18 1:25 PM - Reported an issue with the transaction and requested a refund in the Cash app

2024-06-18 1:49 PM - Justynlol replies on BST post:

Hello brother, sorry my car broke down and I haven’t been able to stop at the post office, I will throw in some extra stuff once I get my car working again Wedenday and ship

Link to post: FS - RARE Jake Bullock BAPE Slim Dunk & BAPE Dressel Designs 50/50 - #24 by Justynlol

2024-06-20 9:26 PM - Asked about the trip to the post office on the BST thread. Didn’t get a reply.

FS - RARE Jake Bullock BAPE Slim Dunk & BAPE Dressel Designs 50/50 - #28 by FrankDeath

2024-06-21 11:09 PM - Cash app refuses refund the $35

2024-06-21 11:21 AM - Disputed charge with bank

2024-06-21 11:27 AM - Shared my experience disputing the charge on the BST post

FS - RARE Jake Bullock BAPE Slim Dunk & BAPE Dressel Designs 50/50 - #33 by FrankDeath

2024-06-21 3:25 PM - Justynlol apologizes on the BST thread and promises to ship packages on Monday

FS - RARE Jake Bullock BAPE Slim Dunk & BAPE Dressel Designs 50/50 - #43 by Justynlol

2024-06-21 3:51 PM - [DM] Received an apology, which I ignored

im throwing in some extra stuff for you to make it up to you my friend, im so sorry

2024-06-22 3:31 AM - Bank refunds the $35

2024-06-22 11:45 AM - [DM] Justynlol notices the refund

brother it just took $35 out of my cashapp and i just said id ship it out monday, i had u 2 cheatcodes 1 metal 1 plastic and a blue one

2024-06-22 11:57 AM - [DM] Explained the situation

I disputed the charge with my bank 5 hours before you replied to the thread promising to ship the yoyos on Monday. I would have let you know I was doing that, but you didn’t respond to most of my earlier messages.

I no longer trust that you’ll actually ship the cheatcode. I will, however, honor our original deal. If you actually ship me the metal Cheatcode, I’ll resend you the $35 after it arrives.

2024-06-22 1:14 PM - [DM] Reassurance from Justynlol that I did not believe

i completely understand, well i threw in 2 extra yoyos for u, i dropped them off with my gf yesterday so theyll be hitting the post office today or tmr

2024-06-24 9:26 AM - [DM] More reassurance from Justynlol

you will have a tracking number by the end of the day my friend, i threw in a couple more of brandons yoyos :wink:

2024-06-24 5:20 PM - USPS informed delivery email gives me the tracking number for Justynlol’s package

2024-06-27 12:20 PM - Cheatcode (and the extras that were thrown in to make up for the delays) arrived

2024-06-27 1:25 PM - I resent the $35 to Justynlol

8 Likes

same situation, same replies.

please DM receipt if its in your car

1 Like

Today’s reply about not having shipped it yet because of car trouble contradicts the original excuse that it had shipped and the receipt was somewhere in the car.

2 Likes

Why would he need to go to the post office for tracking when the receipt is apparently in his car?

That makes literally ZERO sense

1 Like

It makes sense if he is lying. People who are telling the truth don’t usually contradict themselves in this way.

3 Likes

@Justynlol you should give us some evidence that the stuff you are saying is true. If not then the deal I got is off.

paid for several pieces 17 days ago. no tracking provided pr proof of sending. claimed to have a receipt somewhere in the car 10 days ago and then just vanished without providing anything.

do not buy from

Any updates? Should I not buy from him?

He’s supposed to provide shipping info tomorrow but I would hold off until the purchasing parties report back that they have received what they paid for.

I disputed the charge with my bank last Friday and received a refund of the money I sent Justynlol. This occurred five hours before he messaged me privately and apologized on the BST thread. He seemed surprised that the bank took the money back.

I offered to honor the original deal. If he sends me the cheatcode, I’ll resend the money after it arrives. He claims that he gave the yoyo (along with two extras) to his girlfriend to ship yesterday or today. I have received no tracking number and am doubtful I’ll get a package from him in the mail.

I would not recommend making any deals with Justynlol unless he fulfills his end of the deal first.

2 Likes

no tracking was provided.
zero communication since he last apologized 4 days ago.
its way past Monday the agreed upon reconcile day, and the user was logging in multiple times yesterday.

don not deal with, if you must have something from him, have it in your hand check it thoroughly. then pay.
otherwise i wouldnt bother again.

edit:
the last thing ive heard from him

I received a tracking number from @Justynlol yesterday. He was going to send it to me himself, but USPS (via informed delivery) beat him to it.

1 Like

as i said there was no contact. to me this is now wait and see how it folds.
if owe something ill gladly pay it

I received the cheatcode today and updated my first post on this thread.

1 Like

shipment was received. cant check contents currently but i trust everything is there. ill consider this just a bad case of communication as of now.

2 Likes