FS - RARE Jake Bullock BAPE Slim Dunk & BAPE Dressel Designs 50/50

Feel free to throw offers
both of these throws are half swapped (blue/green)

both in INCREDIBLE CONDITION

1 Like

i have a YYF Marco near mint, Mint meerkat, 9 dragons, and a brand new kommune

take all 4 $110 shipped!

feel free to make separate offers

So for sale i have
2 YYF x CLYW expeditions - one red & one orange (i did a half swap but can switch back if needed)
1 CLYW plastic yeti (mint)

Feel Free to shoot me some offers! bundles get you the best deal!

love all

Hey guys! Looking to downsize some of my collection! Throwing Good prices! Just swipe up with offers, PM with any offers!

genesis - sold
supernova-sold
metal cheatcode-sold
purple eyes-sold
monthly throw sold-
zipline - sold
everything else still for sale

5 Likes

Is the Nine Dragons a B-grade or mint? (the black yoyo to the left is a nine dragons right?)

YEA! its 9/10 condition!

not B grade, got straight from YYF when it dropped

Itwould be really helpful if you would LIST your yoyos and PRICES.
Otherwise this is kind of useless to most people. If you want to sell stuff make the effort.
Thanks.

13 Likes

yes yes ik! sorry my friend ive been so loaded with work, ive been meaning to sit down and really take the time to organize a proper post! I will do so tonight!

2 Likes

save that Nine Dragons/Marco pack for me! I’m trying to convince my parents to let me spend my b-day money on that.

PMd!

PMd? I’m new what does that mean?

I was letting OP know i sent him a message

Will do!!

How much for the metal cheat code?

would you be good with 90 for everything minus the kommune? (not guaranteed that I can immediately buy if you say yes, I am still in negotiation with my parents)

SURE CAN! Ill throw in the Kommune and another mystery yoyo for ya as a “birthday gift”!!!

1 Like

Not seeing price list
Or list of yoyos

2 Likes

for prices, make an offer, just let me know what you’re interested in and ill be more then happy to break it down and inform you of the details my friend

I think ppl are asking for a list because they may not be familiar enough to know what everything is in the picture