FS/FT: *NEED $95 QUICK - OFFER ANYTHING!*

Hey everyone!  Welcome to my BST.
I am mainly selling, but I will trade any yoyo and the DV888 (maybe even deal sweeteners) for one of my wants.  Prices are mostly firm, but you could offer anyways.  Just keep in mind, there will be a much higher chance I will accept offers for the asked price.  Deal sweeteners just add to purchase cost or trade value and will not be sold by themselves.  Wants are in order of most wanted.  Buying or trading, you must include six dollars for shipping with tracking.
PayPal preferred, please pay by Personal Gift so there aren’t any fees.
Please keep in mind, I have 1 positive feedback on YoyoNation forums.
Pictures:

Wants
CLYW Gnarwhal
CLYW Wooly Marmot

Yoyos
MIB YYF 888x Premium - Offer
Silver.  Thrown very little.  Extremely smooth.  Very well taken care of.  Original string not included, but will come with everything else and five 100% Polyester YYE strings.

YYF Skyline - Offer
Red.  Extremely smooth.  Well taken care of.  Three extremely small flatspots that do not in any way affect play and a couple miniscule pinpricks that don’t break ano and are extremely difficult to spot.  Comes with One Drop 10 Ball Bearing.

YYF DV888 - Offer
Orange and Red Splash.  Extremely smooth.  Few groups of pinpricks that do not in any way affect play and most extremely difficult to spot.

Deal Sweeteners
Ceramic KonKave bearing - $25
Four extra SPEC bearings - $5 each
YYF Multi-Tool - $5
Yoyo holder - $5
Two Half-SPEC bearings - $3 each
Forty or so bumblebee 100% cotton strings - $3
Two axles - $3 each

ill give you 25 for the dv888