Big sale!!! FS/FT: CLYW, MFD, YYF, C3 LF: PUFFIN 1

Hi all, Im back!!!

This is my B/S/T I mainly want cash but I will take trade offers all prices pretty negotiable.
Here is what I’ve got to sell, (pm me for more pics) (shipping not included in price but assume $5.80 for shipping). Nothing out of the USA. Here is my want list, I know it’s a lot, but I am a boy with dreams, offer anything in the list. Nothing will be ignored. If, for some reason I do not respond within two days, just send it again. You can offer anything, even if it is not on the list. I want to give up as little cash as possible, so straight up trades or just cash for my yoyos would be preferred. If you make an offer and I turn it down, please do not continue to try to convince me. Mainly looking for trades on specified throws. Thanks.
OFFER UP

Link to pics: http://instagram.com/joes_yoyopics

Wants

CLYW:

Puffin (not solid colorway)*************************

Duncan:

Barracuda *******

Werrd:

Pacaquio
Poo
Irony JP
Sentinel

G2:

Nessie

Oxygen:

IO

What I have:

Relatively beat DV888 $25
Shutter good condition not mint, few dings here and there $35
888 near mint two small scuffs. Ships with hubstacks and new bearings, z stacks can be included for an extra $4 yoyo without z stacks $50
Mint Blue colored Yeti GONE
Analog Berry Summit GONE
Mint speedaholic $10 or $5 with something
Okay conditions, more than a few dings still plays great Monkeyfinger Evil-Yo I don’t want to give this up, >$70 Mainly looking to trade
Modded: using replacement axle for 888 rather than normal axle; Beat Shinwoo Dolphin $16
Too HOT mint mainly looking to trade
Glacier Express few dings and marks $100 mainly looking to trade
Near mint Werrd Minute few tiny marks and dings. Unnoticeable looking to trade
Near mint Go Big barely thrown no trades for this $18 or $10 with something else
Rafmagn chief latest run, few dings, mainly looking to trade sell for $130
I know the pics aren’t amazing pm me for better ones. Prices are negotiable All yoyos ship with fat kitty string in green or orange. Buyer will specify.

Thanks,

Hope you enjoy

Update will ship with a gold center trac for an extra $18

B u m p . B u m p . B u m p . L o o k A t t h i s N o w

where are the pics ???

Ask and i’ll pm them to u or i’ll email u a pic

STOP BUMPING YOU DON’T PROVIDE IMAGES MODERATOR WHERE ARE YOU SUSPEND PEOPLE WITHOUT IMAGES

THERE IS A OPTION THAT YOU CLICK FOR HTML IMAGE INSERT

He has pics…

I have a link to my pics. Jeez

Where r the pics of your 888