Sold please close

Awesome throw mint in box thrown twice. (I need to stop buying bimetals cuz I never keep ‘em!) Great deal for someone interested in this model and color and it is a very powerful and long spinning yoyo. CONUS and PayPal only. $60 shipped.

11 Likes

Bump

Bump!

Free Bump! I want this, but I already have one in blue/gold. This is my favourite colourway for this yoyo and a great price! Somebody snap it up!

2 Likes

Bump!

I’d snap it up in a minute had I not just paid exact same for a silver GTX Grasshopper only 6-7 days earlier …??
Seriously a deal…
Rock

1 Like

Bump

Yeah I snagged one of these new and just got the barracuda x finally… Duncan knows how to make a good bimetal these days…

3 Likes

Don’t sleep on the Yoshicuda X. I’ve had all of Duncan’s bimetals and it’s my favorite. :ok_hand:t3:

3 Likes

If they had it in a different colorway I’d snag it… already have other bimetals in the color that’s on yye rn. But yeah I’ve heard a few ppl now say that’s their fav. What makes it better to you?

1 Like

Duncan designed are all distinct and all excellent, imo. Recently my tastes have gravitated towards slightly undersized. It’s helped me learn some Yuuki Spencer tricks. I started asking myself if 43mm width is holding me back from hitting tricks? After all, the Draupnir is 43.4, and I don’t think anyone would reasonably say it is hindering them. So, although I love wider throws, I think the width may be more of a crutch than a benefit at this point for me.

Anyway, the Yoshicuda is slightly undersized, which is very helpful with tighter formations, yet maintains all of the power and stability of a full size throw. The new version is solid feeling, but still quite agile and maneuverable. Highest recommendation, especially at the price point.

3 Likes

Bump

Bump

Do you have original box?

Sold!