FS: Arctic Circle 1, Alex Berenguel OG Peak, RecRev Freq Wave, 2SYY Knight

Hey Guys, looking to sell off a bit of my collections as times have been a bit rough but ive been out of the scene for a while so i know nothing of prices so just PM offers.
AC1- Mint no box, plays amazing and dead smooth.
Alex Berenguel OG peak- Lots of damage no packaging and still plays like the day i got it. Offer has to be right for this one as its definitely one of my more prized throws. Has a little vibe but thats its character :wink: = SOLD
RecRev Freq Wave- Mint no packaging, one of my favorite throws, plays smooth as ever.= SOLD
2SYY Knight- Mint with pouch, In honesty i never really used this throw too much, was a bit too big for my hands but it plays amazing!
Pics on this imgur album-

PM with questions and offers.

4 Likes

Just sent a pm

To help my friend I just paid $150 for a AC shipped mint with box and everything. Black with green speckles. It felt a little high to me but I’d say they are worth $120-$140 mint with no box that’s just my opinion tho !

1 Like

PM sent:)
wow!
those scratches are too deep :frowning:
Does anyone know if the damage from an aluminum yo-yo could be smoothed by sanding it in any way?

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

If there are sharp edges on the gouges that stand above the surface they can be smoothed out, but you will not remove the scratches. You have to do it carefully so as not to remove too much material.

3 Likes

I am very maniac with the blows so hard in a yo-yo … if I straighten them and the holes in the aluminum are still going to be seen I would not rest easy :slight_smile:
I think that peak is not for me :frowning:
but surely someone does not care about the blows and buys it at ease :slight_smile:
I will wait for another to appear, when the stars align in my favor … :grin:

5 Likes

Bump!

bump

1 Like

bump

bomp

Might I see the color of AC1 if it’s mint and available still?

yeah let me take more pictures for you close up and its mint, havent been playing it. Id say the color is between a yellow/ gold but leaning a bit more towards yellow

I’m looking for a 28s AC1 sir. :pray:

Heres the new pics, hopefully they give ya more of a feel of the color.

2 Likes

ah,
its not a 28s. there was a imgur link at the bottom of the post showing its a yellow/gold ac1 thought you just wanted better pictures for clarity haha

Wow it looks great tho!

1 Like

forgive me that didn’t see that link lol

1 Like

bump

1 Like

up! AC1 and Knight still avail, other things should be added soon.