FS: AntiYo BPZL & YYF Unholy 2007 SB Skyline

I’ve been working on a mew business, and getting it going is proving to be more money the deeper I get. I feel like I really need to give this a try, so I’m going to be posting more yoyos, some of which I really love, but dreams aren’t cheap. As they sell I’ll post more.

These will ship via FedEx, because I don’t trust USPS right now. US buyers only.

Both are BEST OFFER due to the extreme rarity. I also
Have 3 high end acoustic guitars ($2500+ each) if anyone is looking for a nice acoustic PM me.

AntiYo BPZL - 1 of 10. These were the prototypes of what became the Bapezilla 2 and Viszilla. Black hardcoat, has grey heart se’s and denim antiyo pouch. SOLD

2007 YoYoFactory Small Bearing Unholy Skyline - 1of1, factory raw that was given the Unholy treatment by OhYesYo SOLD

PM me your offers. Thanks!

10 Likes

Just out of curiosity, why is purple called unholy?

It’s a finish that OhYesYo does. Its a special blast and color that they do. They’re always very low numbers done. It’s a great finish, my favorite that is being done today.

1 Like

But I don’t get the association with the word “unholy”.

It started with them doing an a/Rt Grail, and they called it the “Unholy Grail”. So I think the term Unholy just stuck with the releases after.

4 Likes

I see. I guess I’d have to ask Coffin why purple meant “unholy” to him/them (when he made that purple Grail release).

1 Like

Like I said OhYesYo did them. A/Rt didnt.

2 Likes

It was basically just playing on the words cause usually people call the grail “holy grail” and the oyy finished grail looks evil so “unholy grail”

2 Likes

Purple is evil-looking? I was always told that purple was culturally associated with royalty, not evil.

(I also don’t quite grok the logic of the “holy grail” play on words either, but I wasn’t into yoyoing when that took hold so maybe that’s one of those “You had to be there,” kinda things.)

3 Likes

i ‘think’ it has something to do with the ‘cup’ or ‘grail’ shape of a yoyo flipped on its side… similar to a ‘crunk cup’ if i understand correctly :thinking:

4 Likes

That makes sense.

It confused me that they described it as a tiny lil bowl, though. I was thinking it was Grail because it’s like, yes, the holy grail, and grail has been a popular term for a covetable rare item (see also the streetwear resale site Grailed, for example).

4 Likes

Bump Skyline is sold

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.