FS: Anglam MGSS

Up for sale is a Something Anglam MGSS. The coating has a bunch of black spots and marks all over from normal play. It’s some oxidization and dirt/oil from hands that have affected the coating. No dings, scuffs, or scratches on this. You can’t feel any difference in the coating and it still have a smooth feel. I will also say this yoyo had to be tuned smooth but is pretty easy to do, and I do not have the box for it. If you have any questions please let me know. price is $470 shipped in the US and F&F is preferred.

Open to interesting trades as well. Maybe a JT La Pua, JT puddle, TP paranoid, hydrangea haworthia, anglam Apogee, or something else cool.

Also thought I would mention this is probably the best MG yoyo I have tried just the price is a little hard for me to justify. It has the best balance compared to the alnilam, death robot, Duncan mg, and radix.

4 Likes

Bump

1 Like

OT that goes for a bump. Forgive me but are these the effects that time and normal use have on magnesium yoyos and their coating? I’d say that’s pretty creepy…

1 Like

I was informed from the original owner he didn’t do anything other than play it pretty regularly. It just seems this is a pretty delicate coating. I believe most magnesium throws are being coated like this.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.