Frigid

A new vid. Nothing new, but it was super cold today  :stuck_out_tongue:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GN0Hhsw9EcE&feature=youtu.be

1 Like

Give me some feedback :3

Really cool smooth flowy tricks!

That first combo is impressive, I have to break it down and try to recreate it :stuck_out_tongue: Very cool stuff

+1 for the super chill Nujabes song. I yoyo to Sebajun’s tracks all the time. Was cool to see a video with his work. Shame he’s gone.

1 Like

I love how flowy your combos are. I make kinda similar stuff to you, but my combos are nowhere as impressive. Keep up the good work dude ;D

1 Like

Thank you all so much for the kind words!

A brand new video is coming very soon!

O.O what yoyo…

really awesome,

i can barely do skin the gerbil…

lol

The yoyo I’m using is the DV888… not the best, but I got it for free, so I can’t complain.

I highly recommend the Duncan Raptor. It’s my favorite 40 dollar yoyo of all time.

You have a really nice flowy style

Great job

So you’re telling me the raptor is better and you like it more

I want something good and I didn’t like the shutter, so I might get the raptor, does it spin for a long time?

The Raptor is amazing at doing tricks and is very floaty, but because of its high wall it tilts easily with bad techniques. It’s not the best at learning tricks. In the 40 price range, I would get a Shutter, a Rally, or a Prism. There are also a few Genesises floating around the B/S/T for around 50, and they are amazing for learning tricks.

Great video, by the way.

Fine video with good combo’s and great flow. You made that DV888 work well.

1 Like

Yes it’s very good. Better than anything else

How about you make a video using one

I had one a long time ago. I don’t have the money for a new one at this point. I need to buy a lot of stuff so I can build my computer :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, okay