HELP!! WHAT YOYO SHOULD I GET!!!

I have a few yoyo’s in my mind!!! Which one!!:
Aoda Sunshine
Dv888
Duncan Raptor

Aoda Sunshine has hubstacks and is metal but has a crappy brand and it’s kinda “not so good” type of cheap yoyo
Dv888 is just so good, smooth, grinds well and just plays well and said to be great in reviews and forums.
Duncan Raptor is just as good as otheres, I can make it unreponsive but you know… I don’t know much about it and I’m afraid to regret buying it.

We get way too many posts like this. That’s like asking a complete stranger, “What color should I paint my car?”

MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS PEOPLE!!!

Sounds like you’re favoring the DV888. It’s a very solid yoyo and if you like the look of it, that would be a good yoyo to get.

Looks like you already know what you want. Go for it.

GET A RAPTOR. THEY ARE SO GOODS. THEY SPIN SO LONG!!

Q, you’re one of my favorite forumgoers for posts like this :slight_smile:

Your first thread was asking if you made the right decision on buying a yoyo…

Anyways, the only reason you want to get the Aoda right now is because of hubstacks, so that’s a big no no. You only want the raptor is because you can make it unresponsive which all the other 2 yoyos can do, so thats another no. Which leaves the DV888.

i think it is clear that you like the DV888 go for it

Try the Duncan Raptor. 8)

ok guys. the people who say I like the dv888, that is a big nono. And I DONT LIKE RAPTOR BECAUSE I CAN MAKE IT UNRESPONSIVE.

THE PROBLEM IS THAT PEOPLE ARE POSTING RAPTOR AND DV888 SO I DONT KNOW WHICH ONE.
ITS NOT THAT I LIKE ONE AND I JUST CHOOSE, I WANT TO KNOW IF GOT THE RIGHT YOYO. THE REPLYS THAT ARE HELPUL ARE THE ONES THAT COMPARE ALL OF THEM AND RECOMMENDATIONS. I AM NOT A NEWBIE TO YOYOr SO JUST HELP!!! i am very calm. i wrote in capitals just to get your attention

GET THE RAPTOR ITS REALLY GOOD I DIDNT EVEN READ YOUR POST I JUST LIKE TO TYPE RAPTOR BECAUSE IT IS A REALLY FUN WORD TO TYPE I AM NOT CALM AND DONT CARE IF I GET YOUR ATTENTION!!!

Lesson?

Caps Lock doesn’t make it any easier to read the message. And no one will take you seriously.

OK WELL THE ONLY REASON WE SAID YOU LIKE THE RAPTOR WAS BECAUSE YOU ONLY GAVE US ONE REASON YOU LIKED IT SO BE MORE SPECIFIC. AND YOU JUST SAID THE DV888 IS A NO SO YOU JUST SAID YOU DON’T LIKE ANY OF THEM.

True. My first post.

I said thread, and this would happen to be his first thread.

gosh i am just asking for advice not to get people to insult me…

Do you like full sized yoyos, or undersized ones? The Raptor is quite a bit bigger than the DV888. I don’t know anything about Aodas, so I can’t help with that one, but between the Duncan, and the YYF, pick the one you like the size, or the color of, or the one you think looks cooler.

Have Fun,
Java

We’re not insulting you, we’re just telling you to stop typing in caps because it’s annoying and people won’t treat you seriously.

gosh i am just asking for advice not to get people to be worked up or fed up about this. I made this forum to be friendly, not to say that “MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS PEOPLE!!!” or “GET THE RAPTOR ITS REALLY GOOD I DIDNT EVEN READ YOUR POST I JUST LIKE TO TYPE RAPTOR BECAUSE IT IS A REALLY FUN WORD TO TYPE I AM NOT CALM AND DONT CARE IF I GET YOUR ATTENTION!!!
Lesson?
Caps Lock doesn’t make it any easier to read the message. And no one will take you seriously.”
Could just you guys stop posting hate comments and spamming it on forums.

Yeah guys. C’mon. Be serious.

thanks Q, by the way, nice name :smiley: