Forum Posts

I’d like to make a request for having faster and more successful posting for longer posts with pictures. I spent half an hour writing a review with pictures, and once I pressed the Post button, the site made me wait 10 minutes for the post to be uploaded. After those ten minutes, my whole review was gone. Apparently, I “left the message box blank”, which really irritated me.

When you have a long post, it’s a good idea to copy paste it somewhere else just in case.

Your issue is just a problem with the servers. You can’t just make it faster. Computers don’t usually work like that.

1 Like
  1. Write long posts in your favorite text program.
  2. Don’t try and host pictures on YYE. Use Flickr, Picasa, Imgur, etc. etc.
  3. Copy and paste your text to the text box of the post along with the code to embed your pictures. (Resized to reasonable sizes please!)
  4. Click ‘Post.’
1 Like

After writing the post, just copy the whole post first, just in case. So if your post failed to post, you can still paste it again before posting. That’s what I do.

Internet connection, traffic, ISP and server load all affect an upload, and there is very little that can be done by a forum owner to affect that.