Forum eXperts of YoYoExpert.com

haha I seriously think its jayyo, he has been really helpful since he registered ;D

I dont know, I think Andre will suprise us. Heā€™s picked the top 3 favorites for eXpert so It could be anyone. But I think whoever Andre picks will be great.

But I agree that J should be considered.

I donā€™t think AndrĆ© has favorites, really, or else all of his choices would be biased.

I mean the most expected person. Not Andre playing favorites, but the Favorite to win.

As always, I am eager to congratulate the next eXpert!

congratz to whoever the expert is!

Party in the chat room for the next eXpert!

May 1st is in two days. I know because it is our Labor Day and I get to stay home. This means itā€™s time to strat guessing. I believe Jayyo (Josh) will be awarded the title. He gives great unarguable advice. When that is said, I also think that Docrobot deserves a second title including moderator.

Addment: I like cookies.

Well, I donā€™t think AndrĆ©ā€™s gonna announce it on the first day of May. He probably has to tell the new eXpert and needs to get a bio first.

Who will be next on this list:
Samad
DocRobot
Kim-Lan
???

I agree that Robert would be a good choice for eXpert. He often helps people out, and he is supportive of all yoyoers. He encourages people.

Steven would be good too, but his computer is down, so we donā€™t get to hear from him lately.

Lets vote for Andre! ;D

I was thinking of that but he is giving out the prizes,but who cares?
I vote for andre!,dryoyo,and robert2393.

I bet they were toldā€¦ :wink: :wink:

Without a doubt XD.

Who were told? The new eXperts? Or the old eXperts?

I think they meant the new eXperts

Itā€™s may?

Be patient :wink:

The eXpert is not announced till like the second week. Jayyo or Mike

It actually just depends on when the new eXpert finishes doing their thing.