Format:C or Bear vs Man 2

Not sure which looks better, please help me decide, I would really appreciate your input!

Bvm2 is in my opinion one of the best full size throws on the market canā€™t go wrong with it.
Wasnā€™t a big fan of the f:c just felt pretty bland, still a fine throw. If you wanā€™t to pick up a OD yoyo Iā€™d recommend waiting for the Valor, that thing is sweet.

1 Like

I own the format:C and I do not own the BvM2. I agree with Palliā€™s assessment, but on the other hand a friend was playing it recently and kept saying things like, ā€œI donā€™t know, manā€¦ thereā€™s just something ā€˜rightā€™ about this yoyo for meā€¦ it clicks in a crazy way.ā€ I know several other players who are big fans, too.

So, bland for us is apparently magical for someone else! All preferences as we hear on this forum millions of times a month. :wink:

For my money, after playing a BvM2 for a little while recently, Iā€™d happily trade my format:C for a BvM2. Or a Chief. Your mileage may vary.

1 Like

Sorry if it came out as I was saying the Format: C was a bad yoyo which it isnā€™t.
It was designed as a long sleeping pure performance yoyo which it is and has that angular shape which keeps it stable and good for horizontals.
Those kind of yoyos arenā€™t really my cup of tea but a lot of people will love it, I just prefer more comfy shapes and a flowy feel.
I recommended the Valor since I felt it kept some of those competitive aspects but still has itā€™s unique light feel to it.

bump