For the first time in almost 2 years, I've bought a yoyo!

This felt so amazingly good. This will be like 6th yoyo I’ve bought over the course of the three and a half years I’ve been yoyoing, which I find to be less than most people. The major wall when it comes to yoyo-purchases for me has been the cost for shipping and customs, but I’ve managed to circumvent that issue this time.

The choice fell on a nickel-plated DANG. This is due to several reasons:

• I love the guys at One Drop, they are truly great people
  • The specs are exactly what I want
  • I always wanted a yoyo with side effects (mostly because of the legos, sadly I’m VERY late for that)
  • The way nickel oxidizes gives it a unique look
  • Paul Dang is awesome

I also got a YYE T-shirt with it, which is mostly due to my love for T-shirts with print on them. It will go straight into my ensemble of great prints such as Tsoukalicious, The Joker, Protoss, Flight of the Conchords and all my festival T-shirts.

I’ll probably try to get more active on the forums now as well, but first I have to watch my cat going into labor (KITTENS YEAH!!!)

That’s awesome, I’ve always wanted to try a Dang! You’ll have to review it!

+1 internets

I can mention that I’m up to 2 kittens at the moment, not sure if more are on the way.

Kittens might be cute, but there is some gross stuff going on right now.

hairballs are gross

On the topic of writing a review: I’ve only ever written one review, but I might consider doing one again. Not sure what use it’s going to be though, half a year since the thing dropped.

EDIT: 4 kittens. Hairballs is nothing compared to the placenta-business going on.