Back after a long time.

Hey everyone. A few years ago I was very deep into this hobby. I stopped, and once or twice in the past few years I tried to get back into it but never really did. To give you an idea, I was around for the last couple years of YYN, I think I got a first run Sasquatch when it first came out, same with the Code1, etc. 
 I had quite the collection back then, mainly CLYW and One Drop, but sadly I sold it off years ago. My interest was recently sparked again and I've been doing some looking around on here. With winter coming I figured it would be a good time to get back into it, so I picked up a Y-Factor. I'm super excited to be back, and it seems like a lot has changed during the time that I was gone. For one, it seems like the community has grown up a lot, which I think is great. One Drop and CLYW seem to be doing very well which makes me happy for a lot of reasons. On the downside, it seems like a few companies have gone out of business, which is sad to see. Along with all of this, I have some questions.
 For example, what's the deal with General Yo currently? Back then they weren't producing a ton of yoyos, and there seems to be no recent trace of their yoyos being available anywhere. However, on ebay I found a Hatrick in a colorway that didn't exist back then as far as I know, so what's the current state of the company?
 Another thing is that Kitty string wasn't really widely available when I was yoyoing, and most people just used the YoyoExpert strings or Highlights. Now it seems like Kitty has become pretty standard and I've seen a lot of hate for "generic polyester" strings.
 Going off of that, it seems that other types of string have become more popular and widely available, which I'm happy to see. 

Anyway, I guess that's about it. I just wanted to say hi and catch up on what's new, I'll be seeing you guys around the forum.

General Yo is still alive and kicking. Check their Facebook. Also, I am probably in the minority here but, I do not care for Kitty String at all. Blueprint is where it’s at.

Welcome back! That Hatrick on eBay is a custom ano job.