For all the "neigh-sayers" of Ponies, please read this.

I think what i said sounded wrong. I would like it if they were downsized, but you (yoyofoot) just completely removed yours. And to AlexanderIsupov, I just noticed ponies in background of your signature.

Why are we even worrying about this? This wasn’t a problem with specifically pony signatures, really just mine, AND I’M GETTING ANOTHER SIGNATURE

oh and Carl finally cracked.

Sorry about that… =\

And if you look over here ladies and gentlemen, you will see what we like to call a troll.

Sort of… not really…the same could be said for the post you just made…

True, true…

I’m Done. That’s it. I wasn’t even a Bronie, so you guys must be 20% Cooler more pissed. Honestly, its not only pics they banned. They also banned references to the show. My 5 past posts got deleted. Mods think they can shut everyone up with Mod powers, but they should be more reasonable. If I were in their shoes I would watch the show first before making a decision. I haven’t watched the show myself, but I’ve heard from various skype calls and talking to bro’s that THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH IT. NONE of the show breaks ANY FORUM RULES. (Until Now.)

Hey Guys lets make a bunch of threads saying how annoying something is until it gets banned. This whole argument was one sided, considering almost every anti-pony thread wasn’t even in the site improvement, it just means that the mods were too busy paying attention to those peoples whining to give the others a chance to negotiate.

By the way, this post will also be deleted in 5…4…3…2…1…

2 Likes