Follow

I can’t do the trick! I understand what you’re supposed to do, but whenever i try, the string starts wrapping around my hand after the first round, then gets short beyond the point of no return. Any tips?

I’ve got same problem. :’(

Man its so irratating how people do it in slow motion and i still cant get it!

the tricks is timing,

timing of pinching the string and unpinching the string,

it takes some practice but its worth it

just dont forget to have fun while practicing ;D

Tie McCallen has a slow motian video for you, good luck.  :wink:

Happy Throwing! =]

This is when I miss Steven :-[ :-[. He learned this trick and loved it he learned from:

He never asked for slow-motion. You misinterpreted it. Also, just because you helped, doesn’t mean other people can’t either. Chill out.

who are you talking to?

Happy Throwing! =]

Hm. Was a post deleted or something?

Yeah. As I tried to quote him, it said it was deleted. I still felt I should post.

Starscreem?

Yep

I made a mistake, rsmod123 didn’t ask us slow-motion. oops.

Happy Throwing! =]

lol im still having the problem. I think it has something to do with where i’m throwing the slack. I’m trying to do what the guy does, but it just wraps around my hand! Even if i don’t pinch at all, it still does.

Am i supposd to throw it like my jade whip? Or am i supposed to throw it more forward than jade whip?

Their just saying that you need to practice doing jade whip more than 10 or 20 times, and then you can practice doing fallow tricks. When you’re ready to do the fallow trick, just use your thumb to pinch the string and pull the yoyo to the left (if you’re right-handed) a little bit and repeat over and over.

I hope this helps. :wink:

Happy Throwing! =]