--- Fluid Print Dynamics --- (Official)

:o WHERE DO I GET THIS LOOKS SO GOOD I NEEDTHIS HGFDKFGFNGK

Like us for updates!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/10629662_275531469302300_3857958437053561558_n.jpg?oh=6702e1b660e7caf9e6197a4afa8d641d&oe=546A7AF7&gda=1415978433_7bc9cec33852887c2eca2089378a639a

Thanks

Nice to see you still making yoyos Jeff. Had no idea you were behind fluid print dynamics

2 Likes

That yoyo looks so baller. There preorders and stuff?

Woah, double thank you.

Woah WTF! That looks awesome!

No preorders! Im printing them first to avoid delays that happened last time.

Also, insane amount of interest but they wont be cheap. They take about 16 hours to print each, and 1 hour of lathe/assembly/tuning each as well.

Cheers.

I’ll be getting one for sure!
(Gotta keep the collection going!)

Whats the cost?

What’s the point of the two tone? Style? Denser plastic?

Those look awesome! I think I may have to pick one up myself.

Duh! it looks cooler.

Release date is the 1st.

They will be available from September 1st until September 9th. After that, no more orders will be taken.

Either they will sell out first or the 9th will come first!

Also this is NOT a preorder. These will be actual orders of yoyos that are in stock and ready to ship!

Thanks

I will have money on the 14th. :frowning:

Edit: Shocking oversight on my part, sorry mods.

Acadius are up and ready to order guys! I’m reminding you since I completely forgot. Luckily they’re still in stock so I managed to pick one up. phew

They’re also selling off Kayto prototype halves for dirt cheap, so any modders out there should have a field day.

Very glad to be able to support this company. Can’t wait to try my Acadius and look forward to what you guys do next. :slight_smile:

1 Like

One day, I will start a yoyo store called Billybobs.com.

Hahaha oh man I didn’t even think about it! What a flagrant violation of forum rules.

Sorry guys, had a bit of a senior moment.

http://static.droidblog.net/dgstorm/df/FACEPALM-baby-bear.jpg

Those look fantastic :o

I snagged an Acadius. This opens up whole new areas of design research into shapes and weight distributions not possible on a lathe. Uber cool!

Sad that I missed out on the Acadius. Any plans to make more?

Print your own yoyo! FOR FREE!

Fluid Print will be closing down for a few months for renovations! Thanks everyone who has purchased something from us. Its been amazing growing and innovating with feedback around the world. Acadius was a huge success! Thank you everyone who purchased one. We may make another version in the future.

Got access to a 3d printer at your school/library? Print out a Kayto 1 ABS for free! Here is the STL file:

Uses 1 drop side effects! Feel free to edit the model and create your own yoyos - just make sure to tag us!

Later!

2 Likes